• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

is there any reason that walking dead #79 is going for $20 on ebay?

I'll take "Some People Are Retarded Moo-Cows" for $200, Alex.

You have to remember the thing about other people's retarded Moo-Cows...They're not our retarded Moo-Cows!

Edited by comicalgems

rick is sure not the nice guy he use to be anymore lol honestly I"m not sure if I like rick as much anymore with this mean streak hes been going through lately

Edited by synch

rick is sure not the nice guy he use to be anymore lol honestly I"m not sure if I like rick as much anymore with this mean streak hes been going through lately

Nothing has changed about Rick. He's always been the one guy who will clearly do whatever it takes to keep him and his family safe. Whether that means going off on some damned fool adventure with Obi-Wan or if it means throwing younglings under a bus....Rick's goal is to keep Carl safe and alive.

Nothing has changed about Rick. He's always been the one guy who will clearly do whatever it takes to keep him and his family safe. Whether that means going off on some damned fool adventure with Obi-Wan or if it means throwing younglings under a bus....Rick's goal is to keep Carl safe and alive.

I have to disagree back in the early run even up to about 4o-5oish or so rick still use to care about other people now its all just an act. Watch him kick that pretty little thing hes been tapping into a horde of zombies for a chance to escape in the next couple of books lol ... The old rick would be applauded at the monster he is slowly becoming

Is #82 the first time they've called them "zombies" in the book? Because it's the first time I remember seeing it.

hm(shrug) They use to just call them biters & runners or some such didn't they ?..

Edited by synch

The old rick would be applauded at the monster he is slowly becoming

hm

This has always been the plan though. It was stated WAY back in interviews and even the intial proposal that Rick would change this way over time. (thumbs u

hm

This has always been the plan though. It was stated WAY back in interviews and even the intial proposal that Rick would change this way over time. (thumbs u

does not mean I have to like it :ohnoez:

hm

:gossip:doh!

Slightly off track...

My family and I would like to thank my former Walking Dead Club family who contributed a beautiful patriotic flower arrangement for my father's funeral, who just passed away at age 66 from COPD. It was a welcome surprise and my father would have loved it and you guys too. I wanted to post here, since a lot of members haven't made their way to Chris's new forum yet(Aaron, I guess they are looking for you).

Thank you for your time and remember to hug your fathers(or mothers), because time can be so short with them. :(

Slightly off track...

My family and I would like to thank my former Walking Dead Club family who contributed a beautiful patriotic flower arrangement for my father's funeral, who just passed away at age 66 from COPD. It was a welcome surprise and my father would have loved it and you guys too. I wanted to post here, since a lot of members haven't made their way to Chris's new forum yet(Aaron, I guess they are looking for you).

Thank you for your time and remember to hug your fathers(or mothers), because time can be so short with them. :(

Glad we could at least send a bit of cheer on such an awful situation Jerel, even if for just a second. I wish you and all your family, all the best :foryou:

what's the print run of walking dead been from 50-now + what's the print run of the weeklies? also, what's the print run of 50, 75, 78, 80, & 81 variant covers? anyone know?

Edited by Hawkman