• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:signfunny::sorry:

So as you all know I am a little slow...is JJ vs TJ going down this con season? :slapfight::popcorn:

I got my money on JJ :baiting:

Et tu, Doug? Oh well.

I have not met you in person..but what JJ did to the guy at Philly durIng a light saber fight has caused many sleepless nights for me. :fear:

But then again TJ is so badass he will walk around with bows in his beard..could be a great battle..let's get it set up :popcorn:

Thank you mighty Great spirit for TJ; he who fights mightily against wildly_fanciful_statement. He who rails against $5 charges for signatures, insuring that all may profit from an artist's name, save that artist. He who always clambers up the moral high ground like rabid honey badger.

Please, Great Spirit, ease his troubled mind. Let him continue to shout from the rooftops how unfair it is that some signings are private, and how unfair it is that the wildly_fanciful_statement hype machine grinds its gears on these Boards.

Keep his heart pure and his beard clear of crumbs, for it is noble work he is doing.

I know TJ and I know JJ, they are both friends of mine. I like them both, respect them both...I think if they ever got to really know each other they'd probably like each other.

I personally can't stand most people I come across and I like them both. To me that means they are both good people.

I bust balls like I'm in training for the Olympic Sac Stomping Team but I don't bear ill will towards anyone short of a con men, crooks, and people who think they can board-lawyer a situation because they have the complete "People's Court" on blu ray. But I realize it's a comics board and our differences are not greater than our similarities.

So everyone chill, nobody's clubbing a baby harp seal here and even if they were I hear they are mighty fine eating after they've been tenderized.

thank god for berni wrightson and steve niles and ben templesmith and ryan ottley and charlie adlard and skottie young and brian wood and mike allred and evan dorkin and get my point?
One of my favorite funny book writers I just discovered, not too long ago. (thumbs u

And another one joins the Milk & Cheese fan club! :cloud9:

MilkCheese.jpg

SS Sketch cover by Kirkman...very very happy to pick this up!

16110md.jpg

:applause: nice lol all that & it didn't even cost you five bucks (thumbs u

IMG_4910.jpg

crazy rick :luhv: we are the walking dead :luhv: