• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Anyone know by ordering on the website how long it is taking them to ship? Also looks like all 9 are available. 7-9 are $5 each. Just ordered a few sets.

Also I never got a confirmation email but I did pay via Paypal.

about 2 weeks.

the #1 should be a first print but he was almost sold out when i got my copies (and i got them from a dealer down there, but i was in contact with the publisher)

and be ready for the box to be opened. customs opened both that came to me.

I am used to customs messing with my stuff especially packages out of South America and SE Asia. I think they expect it to be a box full of drugs everytime.

Wondering if another Board Member is the one who keeps going up against me for NM issues of #19 on eBay. I see you have feedback of 253 to my 1004. :)

Hope you are getting eBay cashback, CC cashback and MrRebates cashback to take full advantage of moneyback programs.

Wish there wasn't any competition for that issue though I want to collect a few dozen copies before season 2 starts and the price goes crazy which is seems to have already.

Edited by brendanb438

and be ready for the box to be opened. customs opened both that came to me.

I am used to customs messing with my stuff especially packages out of South America and SE Asia. I think they expect it to be a box full of drugs everytime.

That or rare spiders. :ohnoez:

Wondering if another Board Member is the one who keeps going up against me for NM issues of #19 on eBay. I see you have feedback of 253 to my 1004. :)

Hope you are getting eBay cashback, CC cashback and MrRebates cashback to take full advantage of moneyback programs.

Wish there wasn't any competition for that issue though I want to collect a few dozen copies before season 2 starts and the price goes crazy which is seems to have already.

lol lol

lol lol

Are you the man for copies of issue #19? Would love to see a picture of like 50+ copies of these laid out. Would be even sexier than some of the pics of #1 issues from Branget.

Also special thanks to Branget for my first purchase from him. My 9.8 of #19 is a great addition to the collection. Good mail day for Walking Dead since I got that, some Serbian issues, #50 Superhero Variant and the Weekly #1 Arizona variant.

Now if the frames I order 45 days ago from FrameItAgainSam ever come through I will be happy as hell.

Edited by brendanb438

lol lol

Are you the man for copies of issue #19? Would love to see a picture of like 50+ copies of these laid out. Would be even sexier than some of the pics of #1 issues from Branget.

Also special thanks to Branget for my first purchase from him. My 9.8 of #19 is a great addition to the collection. Good mail day for Walking Dead since I got that, some Serbian issues, #50 Superhero Variant and the Weekly #1 Arizona variant.

No nothing like that. Your comments just made me laugh. They sounded kind of wanky. I have my OO copy that is about 9.4 and a 9.8 SS copy.

lol lol

No nothing like that. Your comments just made me laugh. They sounded kind of wanky. I have my OO copy that is about 9.4 and a 9.8 SS copy.

Yeah my comment sounded a little worse than wanky. Started drinking a little too early tonight and am stuck at home with a sick wife.

So what I ment to say was I want zero competition from other board mems. Damnit collude with me not against me.

OK so I received my copies of the #85 infinity cover and I just hope other peoples arrive in better condition than mine did, Lots of corner bumps, Creases and a few corner folds doh! I guess that's what happens when you don't protect them with any cardboard at all (tsk)

The cover itself is very similar to the #75 blank in terms of material, It's also technically a double cover as they've attached it on top of the regular #85 cover.

2011-06-04_15-36-18_600.jpg

Back Cover

2011-06-04_15-36-41_184.jpg

^that would be pretty awesome.

I feel like the series has been stagnating a bit in the last year or so.

At least two for me...lots of nice little subplots but the never-ending fight for survival is wearing me out.

Oh and here's my prediction for the action between now and number 100. Carl dies....turns....Rick won't let anyone kill him. He and Michonne have words, Rick kills Michonne. Andrea leaves Alexandria after Maggie and Glenn are killed.

The bolded part better not happen.

Could go the other way. Michonne kills Rick when she sees him as becoming like the governor.

I'm actually hoping that what we saw with the reunited effort is Rick's slow turn to the dark side as he is fanatic to keep his son safe. He's frankly not a character I care about anymore.

BTW, the Gov had a daughter...hmmmm..... time to invent Zombrex?

OK so I received my copies of the #85 infinity cover and I just hope other peoples arrive in better condition than mine did, Lots of corner bumps, Creases and a few corner folds doh! I guess that's what happens when you don't protect them with any cardboard at all (tsk)

The cover itself is very similar to the #75 blank in terms of material, It's also technically a double cover as they've attached it on top of the regular #85 cover.

Back Cover

I wrote to Infinity with conerns about shipping conditions (with a link to this thread) and they said they will address any damaged issues.

Back Cover

I wrote to Infinity with conerns about shipping conditions (with a link to this thread) and they said they will address any damaged issues.

(thumbs u Thanks!

I just ordered one myself.