• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

DHurley1125, I ordered 10 and I believe I'll keep 2 for grading. I might draw on one of them myself and sell the others. They got pretty destroyed on their trip across the Atlantic.

brendanb438, She responded to me in less than an hour. Though I bet with the amount of emails she gets with inquiries it could take a while.

Edited by crnbrd

So when emailing Kara and Tony Moore through their website, does it take a long time to get a response? I sent off an email about buying some original artwork and it has now been 8 days with no response.
Some Walking Dead artwork? :o:o:o:o

I ordered 10 and I believe I'll keep 2 for grading. I might draw on one of them myself and sell the others. They got pretty destroyed on their trip across the Atlantic.

I had to return 10 copies myself they were so badly damaged, The packaging seemed to be poor no matter where they were sending them.

Hawkman did you order those directly? If so how long did it take to get them? I am still waiting on my order from them.

How is the condition?

I ordered mine on the day the link to order them directly was posted in this thread. They just came in this week so yours should arrive any day too.

My #1 is a solid 9.6+ but was unbagged. The rest were VF though, and the #2 was Fine at best. The comics were put in a bag, then in an envelope. No protection.

Still, for the price I can't complain, plus I'm glad the one book in great shape was the #1. (thumbs u

Hawkman did you order those directly? If so how long did it take to get them? I am still waiting on my order from them.

How is the condition?

I ordered mine on the day the link to order them directly was posted in this thread. They just came in this week so yours should arrive any day too.

My #1 is a solid 9.6+ but was unbagged. The rest were VF though, and the #2 was Fine at best. The comics were put in a bag, then in an envelope. No protection.

Still, for the price I can't complain, plus I'm glad the one book in great shape was the #1. (thumbs u

Did you try and get ahold of the website and complain about the conditions? If the ones I get are in beat up condition due to poor shipping / packaging I paid by Paypal and I will file a complaint if they don't make it right.

My big pet peeve right now is people shipping comics in a manner that they get damaged. 2 for 2 on eBay auctions this week for raw comics being shipped in a manner that they were damaged.

How is the condition?

my #1 was bagged, and is probably a 9.0/9.2. i'd grade the rest of the books 8.5/9.0, mostly because of the corners being slightly worn.

lol. no i didn't order them directly. i'm a hardcore fan, so i had to have a set, and didn't think they'd sell them online. i over payed, but i look at it this way: i got walking dead #50 variant for $6.99 when it came out. i got my first copy of walking dead serbian #2 b/w cover for $12 (in fact, i got doubles of every book for under $15 a book average i think). i bought my copy of issue #1 for $30. bought 5 copies of that image holiday special from a guy for $2 a piece before anyone knew what was in it. plus, it's something i love looking at.

Edited by Hawkman

whats a good Charlie Adlard cover that focus on rick ? ... (one that is not the #75/1). also at what point did he start doing covers/did tony stop ?.

I was thinking of getting my #24 signed by everyone since it has work done by everyone on it but was also thinking I should get something signed as well that is directly done by adlard cover wise

whats a good Charlie Adlard cover that focus on rick ? ... (one that is not the #75/1). also at what point did he start doing covers/did tony stop ?.

I was thinking of getting my #24 signed by everyone since it has work done by everyone on it but was also thinking I should get something signed as well that is directly done by adlard cover wise

#25 is adlards first cover. #48 focuses on rick fairly well.

Hmm 48 is cool but I am looking for something with a little more focus on rick :D I will have to look through a cover gallery I suppose :D thanks for the ideas though ... Hmm So that would make #24 tonys last cover ...

This was a pretty good issue. I think Rick needs to spend some time with Oprah or Dr. Phil though.

Andrea is awesome. :luhv:

I still don't understand how they shoot guns and then get surprised that zombies come? I mean, seriously????(shrug)