• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

sooo.... rick is going to . michonne ?.. cause I been waiting for them to hook up for ages... lil 3 some with whats her name ... sniper lady ...

Edited by synch

Posted this over in hardest to find books for 2000 in regards to the issue #48 printing error posted over there.

=======================================================

Ok I have been picking up a bunch of issues on the cheap on eBay. Collections for like $2 a comic or less. Well of the 6 issues 48s I have gotten in the last 5 weeks 1 of them is an error but is different than what is pictured.

Mine is missing pages 1-4 and has pages 5-8 in it twice. The double pages in the back are the Kirkmania.com, 2nd to last and last page of letters, and finally 1st half of tshirt ad.

So Looks like different printing errors are out there.

I'm telling you...Rick is going to turn more like the governor of Woodbury then Michonne is going to take him down.

This sounds crazy, but I mentioned this theory a few issues ago...remember the Gov's loss of his daughter to the epidemic...the Gov's then inncoent thought of helping the community? Remember Rick's dark streak while in prison? There are so many parallels here it's actually uncanny. Could this be Rick's fall to the Dark Side?

Walking Dead Season 2 preview on AMC during the season premier of Breaking Bad (10 pm est)!!!

I have no interest in BB, but will have to check it out just for this preview! :banana:

shame on you good sir BB is one of the best ongoing shows on tv at the moment :makepoint: go treat your self to season 1 :banana:

I wasn't looking to disparage BB as it does look like a really good show. I even like the lead actor who was good in Malcolm in the Middle. And I will probably at some point catch up on that show. I merely meant that I am more interested in seeing the WD preview then catching BB (thumbs u

The bathtub scene in EP2 was about all I can handle...funny I can handle flesh eating zombies...but not that.

Sorry that was ages ago what happened in the bathtub ?.. lol Funny I recall season 1 being quite tame compared to stuff they are doing now lol

ohhh wait was that where they got rid of the body ?.. hhahah yeah that was nasty awesomeness but yeah quite tame ....

Edited by synch

I'm telling you...Rick is going to turn more like the governor of Woodbury then Michonne is going to take him down.

This sounds crazy, but I mentioned this theory a few issues ago...remember the Gov's loss of his daughter to the epidemic...the Gov's then inncoent thought of helping the community? Remember Rick's dark streak while in prison? There are so many parallels here it's actually uncanny. Could this be Rick's fall to the Dark Side?

Fall???? Are you saying Rick hasn't been on the dark side????

Seriously what comic are you reading?

The Season 2 Sneak Peak was badass, I think it was a move in the right direction to generate hype. It was all of what? 20-30 seconds? Perfect teaser for the new Season in my opinion. Cant wait until October. :)

Man, you are guzzling the Kool-Aid. I love WD, but that "teaser" was a waste. Hitting two zombies in the head with a big rock. Really? That is supposed to generate buzz? That is supposed to get people who are watching Breaking Bad, one of the most critically acclaimed series on television to watch WD? What was thought provoking, interest piquing, or even entertaining about that segment? AMC completely pissed down their leg with that one.

The Season 2 Sneak Peak was badass, I think it was a move in the right direction to generate hype. It was all of what? 20-30 seconds? Perfect teaser for the new Season in my opinion. Cant wait until October. :)

Man, you are guzzling the Kool-Aid. I love WD, but that "teaser" was a waste. Hitting two zombies in the head with a big rock. Really? That is supposed to generate buzz? That is supposed to get people who are watching Breaking Bad, one of the most critically acclaimed series on television to watch WD? What was thought provoking, interest piquing, or even entertaining about that segment? AMC completely pissed down their leg with that one.

I thought it was a great tease trailor. Regardless of the fact that i know rick will survive, that scene with the zombies was exhilarating because i put myself in that situation. Plus, the background scenery just added great mood to the scene.