• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So how is Rise of the Governor?????

(worship) Great pick ups...I want to read that so bad

Also Pm me if you want to sell the Rathburn sketch :baiting:

That's definitely staying in the vault. My 2 favorite characters and Cliff really put a lot of effort into it. Thanks for the kind words.

I also went to a couple of Robert Kirkman's panels.

Click on the spoiler tag to see what coming up for the Walking Dead comic.

First up was a cover to a future issue.

AndreaWD.jpg

Next up, he talked about the upcoming story arc. Here is the teaser image:

LargerWorldWD.jpg

He said the group is going to stay where they are but will be exploring. They are going to encounter other groups of people. Some of which will be friendly and some not so friendly.

During the Q&A, I asked if "DAVIDSON" will be in one of those groups of people. He paused for a good 2 to 3 seconds and then said, "I can neither confirm or deny if Davidson will be involved." lol

:luhv: twd #200 i can not wait (worship) andrea cover .... must ... have ...

Edited by synch

lol I love it....I've missed this thread for a bit, but I see that A. the trailer for season 2 is posted and they're going to get to the farm. NICE!!!

B. And this literally gave me goosebumps, he would neither confirm nor deny that DAVIDSON!!! would be showing up in the future. I knew it!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168041-frank-darabont-leaves-the-walking-dead

Though "The Walking Dead" will be returning to AMC on October 16th for a second season, Deadline reports that Frank Darabont will be stepping down as the series showrunner.

Darabont, who made the transition from films like The Shawshank Redemption and The Mist to the small screen with the ongoing adaptation of the Robert Kirkman zombie comic is said to potentially be staying aboard the series in some capacity, though an official announcement has yet to be made. There is also no official reason yet for his departure from the show, though it is highly likely that a return to the big screen may be in Darabont's future.

The second season of "The Walking Dead" is currently in production and will feature a cast that includes Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Norman Reedus, Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Melissa McBride, Michael Rooker and Pruitt Taylor Vince.

hm I want to get something signed by kirkman & personalized & by rest of CO as well but can't decide on what ... should I just do a cheap weekly for a personalized autograph ?.. (shrug) I also can't decide on what cover .... I wish they had a good cover with rick carl andrea Abraham & glen & whats her name sword lady ... since those are my fave ... living ... characters at the moment lol

I love the compendium group shot & then zombie group shot ... need something like that ...

Edited by synch

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168041-frank-darabont-leaves-the-walking-dead

Though "The Walking Dead" will be returning to AMC on October 16th for a second season, Deadline reports that Frank Darabont will be stepping down as the series showrunner.

Darabont, who made the transition from films like The Shawshank Redemption and The Mist to the small screen with the ongoing adaptation of the Robert Kirkman zombie comic is said to potentially be staying aboard the series in some capacity, though an official announcement has yet to be made. There is also no official reason yet for his departure from the show, though it is highly likely that a return to the big screen may be in Darabont's future.

The second season of "The Walking Dead" is currently in production and will feature a cast that includes Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Norman Reedus, Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Melissa McBride, Michael Rooker and Pruitt Taylor Vince.

Does anyone think this will have an effect on the show and how things turn out?

Does anyone think this will have an effect on the show and how things turn out?

yes

good or bad ?.. What did the guy have to do with the first season ? I wonder why he would leave a show like TWD got to be a huge $$$ maker for anyone right ? (shrug)

Edited by synch