• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Agreed. You can pick those up cheaper if you poke around and are willing to monitor a little. Here's what I would say you could get for those you listed. Mostly $20 less than what you listed.

wd #5 = $45-50

wd #6 = $30

wd #8 = $20

wd #9 = $15

wd #19 = $40

For some reason, 11-12 are less than 10 or 13. Over printed? 15 tends to a little higher too. Should be able to basically get 10-18 for about $12 or less.

Hope that helps.

If grade doesn't matter, you can pick up quite a few of those even cheaper. #5 tends to stay high and 19 also regardless of grade. Seems like a 9.8 condition 19 goes for the same as a 9.4 condition (both raw) at shows.

also, regarding walking dead, regular issues #'s 5-24, are ebay prices even remotely accurate?

any help?

What are the ebay prices? I know I can't find anything older than like issue 60 at the LCS's around here.

rough average price on ebay:

wd #5 = $70

wd #6 = $50

wd #8 = $40

wd #9 = $40

wd #19 = $50

These are raw prices?

They are although they are a little higher then if you're patient. What do you need?

In all honesty, my collection is missing the majority of the first 60 I read and collected those via TPB first. However, I'm not actively shopping for any unless the deal is just stellar.

Agreed. You can pick those up cheaper if you poke around and are willing to monitor a little. Here's what I would say you could get for those you listed. Mostly $20 less than what you listed.

wd #5 = $45-50

wd #6 = $30

wd #8 = $20

wd #9 = $15

wd #19 = $40

For some reason, 11-12 are less than 10 or 13. Over printed? 15 tends to a little higher too. Should be able to basically get 10-18 for about $12 or less.

Hope that helps.

thanks. i was wondering what these issues go for just in case i decide to sell my multiple copies off.

Edited by Hawkman

I just picked up "WD: Days Gone By" to finally start reading the comic having only been familiar with the show, and I didn't realize how much the TV series deviated from the plot of the comics concerning the character of Shane. I wonder if he'll eventually meet the same fate on the show, or if he's too far into the plot line to go out like that?

I'm trying not to read these posts until I'm totally caught up. I'm halfway through the trade paperback 13.

SPOILER

I was almost sick when they killed Rick's wife and baby. I keep getting the feeling that the Robert Kirkman has big plans for Carl. Aside from his occasional emotional breakdowns (which are understandable), he's become hard as nails and wise far beyond his years. I wouldn't be surprised if down the road they show him gradually becoming an adult and picking up the mantle from his dad as being the front and center hero of the story.

Edited by USArmyParatrooper

I'm trying not to read these posts until I'm totally caught up. I'm halfway through the trade paperback 13.

SPOILER

I was almost sick when they killed Rick's wife and baby. I keep getting the feeling that the Robert Kirkman has big plans for Carl. Aside from his occasional emotional breakdowns (which are understandable), he's become hard as nails and wise far beyond his years. I wouldn't be surprised if down the road they show him gradually becoming an adult and picking up the mantle from his dad as being the front and center hero of the story.

You're gonna love Volume 14, then. (thumbs u

OK guys, I finished Trade 14. Are all trades exactly 6 issues? So this means I need to start with #85? What's the latest issue to date? BTW, I'm loving this series! Kirkman is a great writer. I'm gonna have to hunt him down for an SS for my number one. Anyone know how hard that is to get? I'm in NC.

Edit: And oh, yeah. I was just talking to a couple of my troopers who watch the show. One them asked me, "How many Abrams tanks does the 82nd have? I said none of course, why?" He then said the dead tanker was wearing an 82nd patch, which I hadn't noticed.

Come on, Kirkman! :makepoint: We're an airborne division. :gossip:

Edited by USArmyParatrooper