• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i finally finished a book that had issues 1-46 i believe and all I can say is WOW!! Now i need to find another book (or get trades if i need to) to catch up. This is an amazing series!!

The trades can be had for $8.23 each on Amazon and shipping is free with a $25+ purchase.

And honestly the story just keeps getting better and better. Kirkman doesn't seem to be afraid to mix it up and take chances.

Story is kinda dull right now. But hints of some drama in future issues.

the should leave the community and find more adventures. Its more fun when they are on the run

Edit: And oh, yeah. I was just talking to a couple of my troopers who watch the show. One them asked me, "How many Abrams tanks does the 82nd have? I said none of course, why?" He then said the dead tanker was wearing an 82nd patch, which I hadn't noticed.

Come on, Kirkman! :makepoint: We're an airborne division. :gossip:

I never would have known if you hadn't said something :gossip:

less drama, more zombies please. I need to see some good old fashioned head smacking (like from a couple of issues ago).

Still need more. More......More zombies.

Zombies. More.

I think he's doing the right mix of human drama and action. If it was all edge of your seat waves of zombies all the time it would lose its impact. The interpersonal stories add to the realism and makes me feel like I'm there.

It was a long time between reads, but I picked up HC #6 in Chicago and tpb #13 at Borders (I'm a cheapskate sometimes). Good stuff.

By far the best deal I've found is Amazon.com

$8.32 per issue and free shipping for orders over 25 bucks. You can read the entire series for cheap.

I did that and picked up 85-88 and just got caught up today. :whee:

Edit: And oh, yeah. I was just talking to a couple of my troopers who watch the show. One them asked me, "How many Abrams tanks does the 82nd have? I said none of course, why?" He then said the dead tanker was wearing an 82nd patch, which I hadn't noticed.

Come on, Kirkman! :makepoint: We're an airborne division. :gossip:

I never would have known if you hadn't said something :gossip:

Edited by Hawkman

It was a long time between reads, but I picked up HC #6 in Chicago and tpb #13 at Borders (I'm a cheapskate sometimes). Good stuff.

By far the best deal I've found is Amazon.com

$8.32 per issue and free shipping for orders over 25 bucks. You can read the entire series for cheap.

I did that and picked up 85-88 and just got caught up today. :whee:

I've tried to do the same but everyone in my local area is sold out of #85 and can not get any more.