• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Hey guys, quick opinion needed.

I have 2 copies of WD 1 coming back from CGC. One is a 9.4 Black Label, and the other is a 9.6 White Label. Both are SS. I'm planning on keeping one, and selling the other. Which do you guys think I should keep?

I'm also kind of upset because my #2 is coming back a 9.0. I think it got screwed up in the signing process, since 3, 4 and 5 all came back SS 9.8 (and yes 2-5 are books that branget sold me awhile back for a great deal).

Edited by lemonman5

Yeah, I figured higher grade was better, but I hear the black label is harder to find.

Per WD fan club site, black label has about 6700 copies and white label 3000 something. I'd previously thought the reverse. (shrug)

Yeah, I don't believe this for a second.

Yeah, I figured higher grade was better, but I hear the black label is harder to find.

Per WD fan club site, black label has about 6700 copies and white label 3000 something. I'd previously thought the reverse. (shrug)

Yeah, I don't believe this for a second.

I believe you don't believe. :gossip: