• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I feel that we've begun to think that certain characters can't be killed off. Kirkman killed off SO many of the main cast in the first 48 issues. Now that we're approaching 100, the only real major death was Dale, and that was over 30 issues ago. I think Kirkman needs to kill off someone, to 1. catch all of us off guard, and 2. to solidify the fact that anyone can die at any moment. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks Michonne is invincible, that's . I don't care how good you are at killing Zombies, a slip up is bound to happen eventually.

I feel that we've begun to think that certain characters can't be killed off. Kirkman killed off SO many of the main cast in the first 48 issues. Now that we're approaching 100, the only real major death was Dale, and that was over 30 issues ago. I think Kirkman needs to kill off someone, to 1. catch all of us off guard, and 2. to solidify the fact that anyone can die at any moment. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks Michonne is invincible, that's . I don't care how good you are at killing Zombies, a slip up is bound to happen eventually.

I'm just waiting for Kirkman to kill off Shane in the TV series lol

Anyhow, he killed off Morgan which was a semi major character. I understand what you're saying and agree...maybe kill off Maggie, she's annoying.

I'm just waiting for Kirkman to kill off Shane in the TV series lol

Anyhow, he killed off Morgan which was a semi major character. I understand what you're saying and agree...maybe kill off Maggie, she's annoying.

yeah i want shane to die also ....

I posted in a link in the tv show thread, but it looks like Frank D. wants Jon Bernthal to join him on his LA Noire show he's developing. So it is very possible that he could die soon.

Ya, I see Shane being killed off in the last episode of Season 2.

no. he needs to keep writing good stories about human survival. killing off characters only creates momentary shock.

no. he needs to keep writing good stories about human survival. killing off characters only creates momentary shock.

So what do you think about the current story with the group working hard to improve Alexandria?

So what do you think about the current story with the group working hard to improve Alexandria?

I have a feeling from looking at the covers of #95 and #96. That Rick losses his mess and Alexandia gets blacklisted with the trade agreements

I have a feeling from looking at the covers of #95 and #96. That Rick losses his mess and Alexandia gets blacklisted with the trade agreements

Rick does seem to be developing some Governor characteristics. So who knows.

And here's the cover to 96 for those interested.

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Walking-Dead-96___401170

sure got me excited. A zombie comic and the first reference to a chainsaw is 100 issues in. Took long enough.

Yup, that would make for some cool Walking Dead art :grin:

So is this new story arc starting with 100 or is 100 going to envolve The Larger World arc?