• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I don't really know what I'd do with the necklace. It's not very office-appropriate and won't go with my suit and tie I wear daily.

If you ever have to do employee reviews or are entering into a tense negotiation I would think that hanging them someplace in your office, where the person you are meeting with will take a minute before they notice it and what it is, would make for an interesting experience for everyone involved.

Wear them to the airport on your next international flight. I would love to see their response when you tell them its a zombie ear necklace.

I don't really know what I'd do with the necklace. It's not very office-appropriate and won't go with my suit and tie I wear daily.

If you ever have to do employee reviews or are entering into a tense negotiation I would think that hanging them someplace in your office, where the person you are meeting with will take a minute before they notice it and what it is, would make for an interesting experience for everyone involved.

Wear them to the airport on your next international flight. I would love to see their response when you tell them its a zombie ear necklace.

Both good ideas. I am actually flying international next month. If I pick up a pair, I'll try that out.

Both good ideas. I am actually flying international next month. If I pick up a pair, I'll try that out.

Dibs on your comics for when you go to jail!

You'll probably have to declare it. I don't think the TSA in my area has a check box for that item.

The good news is "Zombie Ear Necklace" can be declared as art if you are flying in from Haiti. (thumbs u

Pisses me off as I've been wearing a zombie ear necklace for years. Next thing you know they'll be selling them at the old navy store in every mall in the land.

:jadedoldschoolwalkingdeadfan:

so today was quite a busy day for me -- anyone have any WD OA covers they are looking to sell? PM me as I am in the market and will pay a fair price -

Did you pick anything up?

sold a bunch of stuff unexpectedly -- now i am feeling a bit empty-handed in the wd cover dept

so today was quite a busy day for me -- anyone have any WD OA covers they are looking to sell? PM me as I am in the market and will pay a fair price -

I can confirm that Jerry pays very fair prices. Great guy.

Just finished reading #100, and wow I didn't expect ____ to die. I expected it to be someone else and I'm glad I was wrong.

I've really thought the comic was running on fumes ever since Rick's group got to the community but this latest development has upped the ante and direction of the series.

TWD ESCAPE WAS INSANE!!!

:headbang:

Running the Escape on Saturday @ 3pm. Driving in early in the morning and back in the afternoon. Gonna be a long day, but, looking forward to it.

So you're driving in on the SoCal freeway system, for the privelege of trying to escape a crowded, congested mess... :insane:

TWD ESCAPE WAS INSANE!!!

:headbang:

Running the Escape on Saturday @ 3pm. Driving in early in the morning and back in the afternoon. Gonna be a long day, but, looking forward to it.

So you're driving in on the SoCal freeway system, for the privelege of trying to escape a crowded, congested mess... :insane:

Hell yeah.