• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

read the panel, i realize it was about the walking dead, but not one question about thief of thieves tv pilot or whether hardcore would see the light of day with issue 2. Or are there set rules of things you can't ask.

read the panel, i realize it was about the walking dead, but not one question about thief of thieves tv pilot or whether hardcore would see the light of day with issue 2. Or are there set rules of things you can't ask.

Usually at SDCC you only get to ask 1 question to keep the question line moving. But you can ask anything you want.

Notice the question about the lawsuit with Tony Moore? Definitely no rules.

Just wondering how long do you guys see this series lasting? 150 issues? 300? 500? Just curious as I love it and the show but didn't know how some of you felt about the length of it.

Just wondering how long do you guys see this series lasting? 150 issues? 300? 500? Just curious as I love it and the show but didn't know how some of you felt about the length of it.

Honestly, I don't see it ending.

I had read at one time Kirkman had said the series would run 350 issues...

I had read at one time Kirkman had said the series would run 350 issues...

Nah, he said he had at least 350 issues worth of material. Not that he planned to end it.

In that video I posted earlier today he said he could see the book going 500 issues. Adlard then joked about how old they would be to get that far.

Seriously, I don't see it ending. Like Branget said, if either of them left the book I see it being passed to someone else and the franchise continuing. 2c

Before 200. TWD craze dies out. There is TWD backlash. Readership plummets to 15k. 15k is no longer worth Kirkman's time. TWD ends. Fans are scorned and prices plummet...

Then the zombie outbreak hits.

pics of the walking dead escape event on my blog (scroll down)

great pics - so jealous of you lucky SDCCers

anyone know if that variant cover OA will be for sale - its sweet!

Edited by Jerry S

Theres an entire video of the walking dead Escape experience at Insidethemagic.net. I was not sure if i could post a link here or not.

yeah, there were 5 people in my run with cameras strapped to their hats.

pics of the walking dead escape event on my blog (scroll down)

Thanks for the pics!!

I hope it was as cool as it looks. (thumbs u

way cooler than it looks. it took me 30 mins afterward to calm down. i wonder what it must have been like at night