• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The cover to 103 looks like Rick is going to get what

Glenn

got not like he's getting knighted into the saviors. (shrug)

Yeah, I agree with this. Ricks probably defiantly daring him to do his best. Kirkman prides himself to be un-predictable. It might show Negan what a bad-azz he truly is in the process. (worship)

That's Jerel's speck-ulation on this cover.

You want a great looking TWD book, give Cliff Rathburn a chance. My 2c

+1 on Cliff. Still think he should have had a variant cover for #100 2c

Edited by Bass4punk

lol

Nico has been a relatively good boy. Seems he has switched from spreading unfounded rumours to pointing out the obvious. :whistle:

If I was pointing out the obvious I would constantly insult your etiquette and inadequacies. lol.

lol

Nico has been a relatively good boy. Seems he has switched from spreading unfounded rumours to pointing out the obvious. :whistle:

If I was pointing out the obvious I would constantly insult your etiquette and inadequacies. lol.

I think it's a given that Kirkman is the one with the best shot at having this be his lotto-ticket creation.

He's a creator on the book, and an exec. producer on the show. So between everything I'd be shocked if it wasn't more than a million, especially with a third season almost fully filmed.

Adlard on the other hand, he came in later, and we have no way of knowing his deal.

... that leads off to some other questions, but like you say, there may be no way of knowing unless directly involved. Anyone know or read interviews with Kirkman/Moore over the years about how much Moore was involved in actual plot/story creation for the first 6 issues (and beyond?). How about the physical character designs - were they all Moore or Kirkman too? Same questions for Adlard on issues 7+.

lol

I had some time tonight with cable not working for the baseball game and completely missed this post. You may want to read your post there big guy. Not making alot of sense. Also pointing out the creative team of Walking Dead isn't leaving the comic any time soon is about as obvious as it gets. Of course you could go back to your old ways and suggest that given the recent 103 cover that obviously Kirkman is considering replacing Adlard. In fact there you go. Now you can say that you read it somewhere.

Really guys not a fair :slapfight: and barely worth the price of :popcorn:

lol

I had some time tonight with cable not working for the baseball game and completely missed this post. You may want to read your post there big guy. Not making alot of sense. Also pointing out the creative team of Walking Dead isn't leaving the comic any time soon is about as obvious as it gets. Of course you could go back to your old ways and suggest that given the recent 103 cover that obviously Kirkman is considering replacing Adlard. In fact there you go. Now you can say that you read it somewhere.

Really guys not a fair :slapfight: and barely worth the price of :popcorn:

1241025998_knock-out-punch.gif

I've wanted to use this icon since I got here...

:popcorn:

Wait till you get to use this one. :facepalm:

Took a while for me, but it feels so good.

Oh I've used that one at least three times.

Trouble was I used it on some of my knobjockey posts... :facepalm:

I still don't think I've ever used it :sorry:

Jim

Oh keep reading some of the rubbish I spout - its a sure bet you'll want to use some sort of icon...lol