• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

They have - Scott died from an infection in his leg after he fell off that roof on his run with Heath.

Also, there is access to modern medicine - they've raided several pharmacies.

(thumbs u

I think Scott had a multi-drug resistant infection, so the antibiotics didn't work.

So is it officially ok to not use the spoiler tag anymore for issue 100? It's been a week. Can we openly discuss now?

GLENN IS DEAD! HIS HEAD WAS BEATEN IN BY NEGAN USING A BASEBALL BAT NAMED 'LUCIELLE'!!!

Feel free to discuss.

LUCILLE IS A VAMPIRE BAT

So who's going to start hooking up with Maggie now that Glenn is gone?

Abraham's girlfriend is also in mourning...

Widow-on-widow action wouldn't be all that hot with Adlard drawing, but it'll pay off tenfold when the TV show catches up.

TV Maggie :cloud9:

They have - Scott died from an infection in his leg after he fell off that roof on his run with Heath.

Also, there is access to modern medicine - they've raided several pharmacies.

I was just making a joke about how the handful of doctors in the comic are super healers without the enormous resources of todays hospitals they've, for example, healed Carl from a gun shot through his eyeball and brain and that you would imagine that people would be dropping left and right from disease & infection. There was someone else who died from an infection also if my memory is correct but Kirkman indicated in an interview that he is not going to have many characters die in that manner because its essentially not the kind of high drama that zombie deaths and wars with other tribes generate.

So is it officially ok to not use the spoiler tag anymore for issue 100? It's been a week. Can we openly discuss now?

GLENN IS DEAD! HIS HEAD WAS BEATEN IN BY NEGAN USING A BASEBALL BAT NAMED 'LUCIELLE'!!!

Feel free to discuss.

Glenn.gif

For those who didn't click the spoiler tags earlier....

Did anyone read this interview with Kirkman today? He says some things about Rick that made me do a double take

He's ready to kill Rick at any time and let Carl carry the book?!

Interview here

If you keep reading he also says:

I definitely think that Rick has been the anchor for the series and may be the anchor of the series for a long time. I do have plans for him and I know where his story is going, but I promise that Rick will not survive the entire run of the book.

I think the book will go past 300 issues at this point

I don't think Rick is going anywhere anytime soon.

If Rick dies in the 2nd to last issue, that statement is still true. lol

I got a feeling that Jesus is going to hook up with one of the single females, kill Negan or do something of some importance based upon Kirkman's statement that he wants Jesus to be as popular as Michone ... any other predictions/thoughts on his development as a character ... also is issue 91 or 92 considered his first appearance?

Finally! A reason to watch Van Wilder 2.

If only she was in the original Van WIlder, which I would watch anyway just 'cause it's hilarious.

"Worrying's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but won't get you anywhere. Write that down, Timmy!"

There's no reason to watch Van Wilder 2. Save yourself 1 1/2 hours of terribleness and just google the 20 second slow-mo clip of her.

Original Van Wilder is a good watch. (thumbs u I like to go back to see hot Tara Reid too, before she got those terrible implants. (tsk)

Feel free to discuss.

Glenn.gif

For those who didn't click the spoiler tags earlier....

I freakin love this clip. I sure needed that this morning. lol

There's no reason to watch Van Wilder 2. Save yourself 1 1/2 hours of terribleness and just google the 20 second slow-mo clip of her.

Original Van Wilder is a good watch. (thumbs u I like to go back to see hot Tara Reid too, before she got those terrible implants. (tsk)

You're right. And, while you're at it, Google the Katie Holmes clip from The Gift. Just...wow. Who knew...?!? I guess Tom did.

You're right. And, while you're at it, Google the Katie Holmes clip from The Gift. Just...wow. Who knew...?!? I guess Tom did.

:applause: I've had that video on a weekly rotation for about 6 years now. Don't know why/how she hides them, but "they're real, and they're spectacular"

Funny...I thought "The Gift" in the title had something to do with a supernatural power, or something. I didn't realize they were advertising her fantastic rack all along. "The Gift" is that 30 seconds of footage...and that's the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited by jjeanius