• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Did anyone read this interview with Kirkman today? He says some things about Rick that made me do a double take

He's ready to kill Rick at any time and let Carl carry the book?!

Interview here

Edited by Hawkman

Did anyone read this interview with Kirkman today? He says some things about Rick that made me do a double take

Interview here

If you keep reading he also says:

I definitely think that Rick has been the anchor for the series and may be the anchor of the series for a long time. I do have plans for him and I know where his story is going, but I promise that Rick will not survive the entire run of the book.

I think the book will go past 300 issues at this point

I don't think Rick is going anywhere anytime soon.

Interview here

If you keep reading he also says:

I definitely think that Rick has been the anchor for the series and may be the anchor of the series for a long time. I do have plans for him and I know where his story is going, but I promise that Rick will not survive the entire run of the book.

I think the book will go past 300 issues at this point

I don't think Rick is going anywhere anytime soon.

and let's be honest. regardless of what kirkman says, carl COULD NOT carry the book right now. eventually, yes. he is badazz in the book, but not yet.

What's a knob jockey?

:whatev:

Its an English euphamism for..um..well.err

Google it.

So is it officially ok to not use the spoiler tag anymore for issue 100? It's been a week. Can we openly discuss now?

I still can't believe Kirkman finally admitted that Lori's baby was actually Dale's in this issue. Wow did she get around early on during the Zombie Outbreak.

So is it officially ok to not use the spoiler tag anymore for issue 100? It's been a week. Can we openly discuss now?

I still can't believe Kirkman finally admitted that Lori's baby was actually Dale's in this issue. Wow did she get around early on during the Zombie Outbreak.

I was more suprised to hear that Carl is actually Shane's kid. Lori definitely gets around.

GLENN IS DEAD! HIS HEAD WAS BEATEN IN BY NEGAN USING A BASEBALL BAT NAMED 'LUCIELLE'!!!

Feel free to discuss.