• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

To elaborate - if it's the fact that there are (and were planned for some time to be) more and more covers for #100, then just don't buy them all. Particularly the one of just a little finger and a nub of bat!

Don't get frustrated - vote with your wallet.

To clarify, someone had already offered me $3000 for the piece prior to the auction starting. I explained that we would be handling it as a blind auction and that I'd use his bid as the minimum. If no one bid on it over $3k then the customer would own it.

It is my experience that a blind auction cuts out the people trying to bit $.01 penny more than the the current high offer. Basically it gives people who really want the piece for themselves to submit their high offer of what they are willing to pay. If you think it is too high, it is always your right not to submit an offer.

Mark

Anyone else end up getting walking Dead skybound box sets? Finally got my 2nd one today and I believe this is one I am keeing!

I was so surprised that in the bottom of the box was a 10th comic (Walking Dead Escape Raw 9.8+ candidate! I have been struggling to find a nice one so I was happy needless to say!

My other box set did not have the escape variant and I had already sold the set anyways. I wonder if this was a mistake or the randomly inserted these ???

Anyone else know?

(worship) Think I'm going to need you to up my meds, cause Dre probably has a load of WD 9.9's coming in lol

Yes, If you are seeing double in the picture below you will need to up your meds.

f3ed1438.jpg