• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

And I want to echo the sentiment of an earlier poster and remind anyone who happens to have spoiler information about - PLEASE use a spoiler wrap to hide the post so as not to ruin it for me and others and cost me a new laptop (b/c I'll clearly whip this one across the room if I read something like that lol ).

Are u talking about the glenn death talk? If so, no spoilers for stuff that's a week or more old. Spoilers are only for upcoming stuff and stuff that's a week or less. Otherwise, don't read this post.

]

No dude, I'm talking about people who may learn what is going to happen in issue 101, 102, 103, etc. in the weeks and/or months before they are released. :screwy:

did i miss something? cause all i've seen is speculation about rick dying.

Nope, but myself and another board member were just begging anyone who may have stumbled upon a spoiler about the remainder of the Something to Fear Arc or subsequent issues to wrap such spoilers in spoiler tags so as not to ruin it for those of us who are spoiler averse. Walking Dead is my favorite comic (almost every single month) ... speculate away about plot developments .. I think for a lot of us that is almost as much fun as reading the comic.

I tend to think that there are going to be more deaths, that Jesus is going to have an increasingly large role, that Rick is going to step back and work behind the scenes planning his attack on Neagan and his group of psychopaths. It seems plausable that Michonne could take a leadership role but I tend to think that Rick's group will be without a strong formal leader once Rick is forced out of that role by Neagan in or around issue 102 or 103. I'm real interested in hearing what people think Kirkman and Adlard have planned for their 100th issue together (issue 106) as they have commented on the importance of that aniversary. What does everyone else think?

One last thought, I don't think there is any way that Kirkman would have stated that Rick wouldn't make it through the entire series if he planned on writing his death any time in the near future becasue it will reduce the shock of what will ultimately be the most shocking event in the history of the series. Rick is safe for a couple years at least (at least until enough of us forget about Kirkman saying that Rick wouldn't make it out alive). JMHO

any confirmation that this retailer appreciation 100 has different cover art? It would be a real letdown for anyone buying it sight unseen if it is just like the regular Hitch cover scrawled on by Kirkman.

Not the right forum I know but we were discussing the Spawn 222 in here. Midtown just updated their new comics releasing on the 15th and the Spawn 222 variant of only 400 is on there for $50. They've been selling for $200+ on eBay.

They just put up the WD 100 2nd prints too. No retailer incentive listed. Bunch of Adlard signed things though. I guess he's doing a signing at Midtown soon.

id like to see Michonne fight Agent 355

I've wanted a what if/one shot of that for a long time now. Could be epic.

Jerome

A female spy and member of Culper Ring who is a highly trained hand-to-hand combatant and also expertly skilled in the use of various firearms against an attorney that found a katana.

hm

I totally agree, but I have a soft spot for chick fights I guess :P

How about this instead...

Who would kill more zombies in under a minute without using a gun? hm

Jerome