• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Quoted $6500 for the alley scene page. I have to check my emails but I am about 99.9% sure.

They are nice - I agree - I spent a while talking about Tony's art a few NYCC's ago...like I said - I'm just bitter at the prices..

At least you have good taste.

Jim

Holy ! (to the guy with the 10.0!!)

Lets see the GA guys etc call this a bubble!

Edited by Andy70

I'm currently re-reading the series..

The first 48 go without saying.

I just reread 49-66 today - and I like it much more than I did when I read it the first couple of times. I can honestly say that the first 2/3 of the series are pure awesomeness. (thumbs u

Here's to another 35 issues in the next few days and to hoping that my opinion of the art was a little more critical than it needed to be.....

Edited by Phillip

Sorry Jerry - all from your gallery or where - I'm a bit lost with your "all" comment?

There's a reprint of Walking dead #1 in a trade paperback called "Image First" from 2005. The book also reprints Girls #1 by the Luna brothers as well as Remender's two books - Sea of Red #1 and Strange Girl #1. It seems like kind of an unknown Walking Dead oddity. Does anyone know if it has any real value?

There's a reprint of Walking dead #1 in a trade paperback called "Image First" from 2005. The book also reprints Girls #1 by the Luna brothers as well as Remender's two books - Sea of Red #1 and Strange Girl #1. It seems like kind of an unknown Walking Dead oddity. Does anyone know if it has any real value?

They were worthless for a long time. But as more and more WD collectors are surfacing and collecting everything they recently spiked.

Thanks for the info guys.

Ya when I saw the "10.0" when I opened my box from cgc I thought for about half a second it was one of the three 19's I send in, Wow that would have been nice. Oh well.

OH MY!!!

+1 :o(worship)

Oh my, my. I'd guess $500 - $700 (leaning toward the higher end). The only prob is that it's not a key issue, BUT it's still a gem 10. Awesome dude!

not a KEY key, but still an important issue in my eye. Glenn proposing and all

Thanks for the info guys.

Ya when I saw the "10.0" when I opened my box from cgc I thought for about half a second it was one of the three 19's I send in, Wow that would have been nice. Oh well.

OH MY!!!

+1 :o(worship)

Oh my, my. I'd guess $500 - $700 (leaning toward the higher end). The only prob is that it's not a key issue, BUT it's still a gem 10. Awesome dude!

not a KEY key, but still an important issue in my eye. Glenn proposing and all

oh? what did the 19's come in at? :)

Last sale of WD #1 in CGC 9.8 is new GPA high of $1850.00

The last two Raw copies of WD #1 claiming NM condition sold for $1K on eBay.

Joker_AndHereWeGo.gif

They were worthless for a long time. But as more and more WD collectors are surfacing and collecting everything they recently spiked.

Yeah, I guess anything with WD in it is worth $$$ nowadays. I checked Comichron and they say it had a 2,090 print run, that's tiny....might have to get me 1 or 2 of these.