• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

See now you are being pretty reasonable and asking OK questions...I am confused Branget...are you starting to see the errors of your old trolly ways...or are you baiting me?

To answer your questions...I've owned ~5 covers? Maybe 6 I forget....I might still have one somewhere with all my books somewhere...I forget..

edit: not sure if you consider the partial cover art to 101 Ghost..

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=932461&GSub=128557

There it is -- I own that...is that considered cover art? I think it is..

I bought my first cover...3 years ago? 2? Something like that...I'm not trying to be dodgy...I just have a bad memory when it comes to dates..

As to why...there are a lot of reasons...I like the art, I think it was a wise investment, and I guess you could say I am a collector of artwork...those are probably the main 3.

Here's hoping to a new and improved Branget :)

Edited by Jerry S

Boy. Poke, poke, poke.

I get asked how I got into CGC'g WD all the time. You mention quite a bit about the art so it seemed appropriate to ask.

Neither of us give an inch which is why we clash. Neither party is any cleaner than the other.

So what was your favourite cover to own? How many pages have you had? And how can you get me some Y The Last Man? ;)

You aren't accepting private messages..

Anyway, there are a few pages up at: http://www.cadencecomicart.com/artist.php?artist=76&book=1001

Paolo is a friend - he's a great guy to deal with - -super honest and just a great dealer..

I dunno how many pages I had/have...I honestly don't know -- I have so many pages - I'd say most of my WD OA is on CAF but not 100% sure..probably 50 pages or so??

I regret selling some of my older stuff...I had some SWEET early zombie pages ;\

you had to put the ex-girlfriend picture up like that man - no spoiler tag at all lol

Hey Josh - I'll be in Florida this weekend - going to the Dolphins game -- any chance you are going? Grab a beer?

You should check out Palmcon. Small con up in West Palm Beach on Sat. Then Sunday is Orlando Comiccon.

:sorry:

Still sad that there will be no Tony Moore tomorrow in Cincy. The upside is now I can just sub the books for NYCC and get them signed hopefully by both Moore and Kirkman now. In about 6 to 8 weeks I will have a bunch of 9.8s from #7 through #15 doubled signed :grin: .

I think I am pulling the trigger to sell off my run and just keep a few comics for my wall.