• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

By the way Jim, you completely called the Nowell brothers winning the auction to issue 103.

oh, and they also just got a few more covers. Not the best ones in my opinion, but it still puts the number of covers they own now to over 20 - so they own 1/5 of the covers from the series now.

Holy cow batman.

Edited by Phillip

By the way Jim, you completely called the Nowell brothers winning the auction to issue 103.

oh, and they also just got a few more covers. Not the best ones in my opinion, but it still puts the number of covers they own now to over 20 - so they own 1/5 of the covers from the series now.

Holy cow batman.

Good for them..that is a kick WD OA collection ..best in the world :headbang:

So i went to a comic book store today and they were selling TWD #43 at $99.99

Da fuq?!?!!?!?

I've been stocking up on these for a while. Awesome Governer cover. He's only on two

Same here I was just shocked that it was this much. I'm thinking the comic store just over priced it.

So i went to a comic book store today and they were selling TWD #43 at $99.99

Da fuq?!?!!?!?

I've been stocking up on these for a while. Awesome Governer cover. He's only on two

Same here I was just shocked that it was this much. I'm thinking the comic store just over priced it.

It is. But it's still a great cover. And he is only on two regular covers from the series.

He's also only on about 130 pages from the series, that's about 6 full issues worth, which isn't much!

OMG...I'm sure I'm late to the party on this one, but found it by accident last night. Pure awesomeness. :cloud9:

Jim

That was Pimp! How long has that been floating out there? They need to put that on blu-ray disc!

+1 on including it as an extra!

It was originally on AMC's website. It was before the 1st season aired as part of the hype to get people interested and talking. (thumbs u

Holy cow batman.

:acclaim:

Going to look at CAF right now and see what else they got.

Jim

Holy cow batman.

I'll disagree...I still think I'd take what Tony still has left in his possession first. :whistle:

But I'm arguing semantics here.

Jim

Holy cow batman.

I'll disagree...I still think I'd take what Tony still has left in his possession first. :whistle:

But I'm arguing semantics here.

Jim

The OA Cover of #1 will trump everything.

Even though I don't collect WD books or art I follow this thread because I find the fandom so interesting. I also enjoy the discussions related to WD OA. I am SO glad that the art I collect is not considered hot so I can continue getting reasonable deals. I think the only WD OA I would actually like to own (without any regard to investment) would be #9 with the eye.

I also follow the TMNT thread for the same reasons. I have no desire to collect TMNT but the fandom and mania is fascinating to me.

Holy cow batman.

:acclaim:

Going to look at CAF right now and see what else they got.

Jim

Well looking at the 2 sketches that popped up in their collection I wonder if those are from SDCC? i.e. spend $1K on pages from WD #100 and get a custom comission sketch. Would imagine they have a lot more pages than are on CAF.

Even though I don't collect WD books or art I follow this thread because I find the fandom so interesting. I also enjoy the discussions related to WD OA. I am SO glad that the art I collect is not considered hot so I can continue getting reasonable deals. I think the only WD OA I would actually like to own (without any regard to investment) would be #9 with the eye.

I also follow the TMNT thread for the same reasons. I have no desire to collect TMNT but the fandom and mania is fascinating to me.

+1

I check this thread, the TMNT thread, and also the G.I. Joe thread every time I login. Lots of passion and love in those threads. (thumbs u