• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

wow cool!

some of those population numbers are pretty low, you and Jim better get to slabbin'! lol

no wonder i can't find the #2 & #33 Second Print 9.6's!

and a huge WOW that there are only 20 copies TOTAL of SAGA RRP in the Pop Report! can that be true?

Edited by ThoseBackPages

Here's a WD #2 2nd print cgc 9.6 but the label looks wrong. Can anyone else explain this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330794021251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

It looks like its a reholder? Though it says "change issue date to 02/04, as if they're noting a correction, but never actually corrected it. Its almost as if the label was printed and slabbed while it was still going through the QA check, like its not finished yet.

Just finished getting this framed, and it is awesome. Originally submitted to AMC as a poster design for season three, I hope it finds it's way into production soon. :wishluck:

00CCDEE2-BA39-47CA-B864-0EF5B6B92247-776-000000EA9758D88A.jpg

Jim

This is dope and so much better than those personality photos posters they insist on using for promotion.

Kinda sad to see where this one ended. Was really hoping for it to end a bit higher. Someone got a smoking deal.

Another one ended today at $660. It seems to be coming up but somewhat slowly.

that seller has horrible feedback, probably kept it down about $100

I see this book inline with the Ottley sketch, and the prices are falling in the same range on the 9.8's. I understand the books were mostly junk for grading, with the damage out there, but I just don't see this book being a 1500-2000 book 2c Now a 9.9, that I could see happening. The census continues to grow as well...

Then again, that's just my opinion ;)