• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

something very scary brewing...

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012-10-04/finance/34240922_1_copyright-iphone-john-wiley-sons

basically - if the Supreme Court rules for Wiley....this could restrict the resale of all OA and Comics...very scary stuff..

So...you sell it for a penny with 100% donation but charge the balance that you want as shipping.

Also, does this extended to cars?

Whomever put this on the docket is one patriotic mother spooner.

It will never pass because it would disrupt society too much.

Coolest thing ever...buying one of these things before Hallowe'en comes. Damn thing is motion activated and follows you around. :cloud9:

8C990893-8192-443A-9AA8-133B6A17854B-85-000000CF600501A1.jpg

Jim

How much is that thing Jim - should I sit down?

$189.99...nothing too outrageous.

Jim

i would have guessed more

There seems to be a lot of great original art on ebay lately. Even some of the larger pages and cheap too.

Over the last couple of months I have seen several nice pages come and go but a lot of them have been the market price or higher. e.g. #13 zombie pages, a couple of Governor pages (well one of them was cheap... around the $350 mark), splashes and full size art... but all gone now. There is enough interest out there now in the significant pages that they will just get scooped up at prices that I would not consider to be cheap ;) Do I have the same ebay as you? Oh no wait... just different funds doh!

I'm sure the odd decent page or two will continue to trickle through into the market but I bet they are going to go to people on here or CAF.

It will be interesting to see what will happen to zombie/action/plot reveal/Negan/full splash pages in #103, #104 and #105. I think the price increase at Splash will work well for these pages. I just wonder if it will have an adverse effect on the "average" page causing a slow down in the market or encourage a few more sales in the pages at the older prices (e.g. This versus this ) ? We certainly won't be able to tell for another couple of issues.

Pretty much like has been said on here before the significant art is going to stay hot for a long while to come and the average page is staying holding for now. Can't see any zombie or significant page going for less than $350 from here on in which is a shame for me :(

wow...Tony Moore sketch for NYCC sold for over $1200!

2c I'd be PISSED if I got back quite a few of his sketches for that price...Some he knocks out of the park and are gorgeous...but still, for $1200...whew..

Coolest thing ever...buying one of these things before Hallowe'en comes. Damn thing is motion activated and follows you around. :cloud9:

8C990893-8192-443A-9AA8-133B6A17854B-85-000000CF600501A1.jpg

Jim

How much is that thing Jim - should I sit down?

$189.99...nothing too outrageous.

Jim

Seriously?

That is a full size doll replica of the little girl from S1 #1 that follows you around?

Got a link to the seller as I NEED to get me one of those!

Thanks Jim!