• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

While I liked the issue, didn't they say this was a 'jumping on' issue for people who haven't read the comic or is it the next one? Because if I had just jumped on with this issue, I'd have no idea what was happening.

Edited by HugeRosen

i just cant get over how much of a poonbagel (yes its my newly made up word) rick is being....he used to have brass tacks...now he just sits around waiting for negan to come strike....friggin MOVE...haul ...its the end of the world.....go HAM and kill some people....i am more frustrated because i know whats going to happen next....negan will mess with him for a few more issues...then rick will finally take the skirt off and get wild....i feel like kirkman is just drawing it out to extend the arc

Edited by Jerry S

i just cant get over how much of a poonbagel (yes its my newly made up word) rick is being....he used to have brass tacks...now he just sits around waiting for negan to come strike....friggin MOVE...haul ...its the end of the world.....go HAM and kill some people....i am more frustrated because i know whats going to happen next....negan will mess with him for a few more issues...then rick will finally take the skirt off and get wild....i feel like kirkman is just drawing it out to extend the arc

i don't know why everyone thinks that rick is a badass. he's not. he makes decisions that require others to clean up his messes.he is a leader, not the one that finishes, he has others that finish for him, just like any other leader, real or fiction.

i don't know why everyone thinks that rick is a badass. he's not. he makes decisions that require others to clean up his messes.he is a leader, not the one that finishes, he has others that finish for him, just like any other leader, real or fiction.

Rick never asked to be a leader.

Everybody merely wanted him to be leader and assume he was the best leader available.

Everybody merely wanted him to be leader and assume he was the best leader available.

never said he wanted to be, he fell into that role.

im not saying you did. I'm just basically giving my 2cents about Rick.

Still :'( about Glenn

im not saying you did. I'm just basically giving my 2cents about Rick.

Still :'( about Glenn

I like Rick, but I like more how his character provides the role of the main protagonist. He's the one that keeps pushing the story. Almost all of the events that have happened have been a result of his actions; he's at the forefront of everything.

At the same time, I think he also plays the role of the antagonist at times. Certainly not to the extent that the Governor did, or that Negan currently is, but I think that Rick is constantly against himself. - The phone is a pretty good example of this.

I loved the parting words from Negan. You know there's gonna be hell to pay.

I may be alone, but I can't help but like Negan to an extent. He's the perfect guy you love to hate. Whereas the Governor you just hated and wanted to die.

Negan is flat-out entertaining.

BTW, my LCS had a lot of the variant. Said it could be ordered as many as they wanted. They had em for $4, bagged and boarded. Regular was $3 no bag. So it was fair IMO, especially w/my discount.