• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I'm surprised there hasn't been any offers on the black label yet. I'd guess everyone is watching for where the other will end. Personally, I think the seller would be better off, following suit, and going straight up auction.

I'm just happy I bought mine when I did :grin:

I'm surprised there hasn't been any offers on the black label yet. I'd guess everyone is watching for where the other will end. Personally, I think the seller would be better off, following suit, and going straight up auction.

I'm just happy I bought mine when I did :grin:

Agreed. You would think one of the under-bidders might take a stab at making an offer on the black label - try for the sure thing.

I just can not believe that a book that is around 10 years old will sell for this much..with a total of 10 9.9s

I passed on a 9.9 for 2k (which at the time I thought the price was :screwy: ) now I am :sorry:

For $10 grand I would buy:

Amazing Spider-man #1 - CGC 4.5 ish ($4,500 range)

Silver Surfer #1 - CGC 8.0 ($600)

Iron Man #1 - CGC 8.00 ($1000 range)

Fantastic Four #48 - CGC 8.0 ($600 range)

Walking Dead #1 - CGC 9.6 ($1250 range)

ASM #300 - CGC 9.4 ($200)

And still have about $2000 left to go to Disney World.

Just tell him it's

Negan like Megan

not

Neagan like Reagan

10K on the CGC 9.9

Wonder how long this black label one will last now...

BTW guys that's my 9.9 that I sold a couple of months ago for $7200 that's up for auction at $10,000. I got the impression that it was for himself. Oh well, more power to him.

Anyway. I'm a bit surprised myself that it's up to $10,000. I had mine at $10,000 buy it now for a couple of months.

I'm curious to know who bidder h*** (26) is. He has 93 total bids the past 30 days, 18 items bid on, & 100% bidding activiy with the same seller of this listing. His bids have brought the listing over the previous sale, then up to $9400.

I'll let you Nancy Drews figure that one out.

Edited by BeachBum

It's mostly black, it's not from 1-48, the face is obscured.... but it is #100. If I had the money I still don't think it's what I would go for. Still thought provoking.

edit: looks at post above... well that takes some balls (shame about the bids)

Edited by Garf

Shill bidding or not, there's a bid of $9,900 in there from a user with 4500+ fb. I can't believe someone is willing to pay that much for a book that isn't even 10 years old. Astounding!

That black label 9.9 shouldn't last too long at all.