• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Thanks - its OK - it has a few things I dislike - the ax in the last panel is too small -- but I do love the details - it does tell a nice story and I love how the page ends...even with the small ax

*edits notes to self about Jerry*

loves drawings of large weapons - check ✔

Negan's forehead is the stuff of legends

Got three new pages of OA in the mail on its way to Dirty Jersey :cloud9:

don't know about axe envy (above) but I am getting page envy ;) ... any particular page numbers or are we going to have to wait?

Please explain why it's lame? I like to hear opinions...

It's lame for the following reasons (and this is by no means a complete list):

1.) 27031st variant on a book that was released SIX MONTHS AGO. We already have 2nd and 3rd prints that pre-date this book...so how can it POSSIBLY be a first print?

2.) This cover was supposed to be an exclusive "THANK YOU" to retailers. Now it is an exlusive "EFF YOU" to all collectors that paid a premium to chase down a signed Lucille cover when they thought it was exclusive.

3.) At 500 copies, the original Lucille was billed as the rarest (or tied for the rarest) of the WD 100 covers - now the "special" aspect of that book has been supplanted by this lame cash grab (limited to only 250 copies!).

4.) Seriously...haven't they made enough damn money off of issue 100? How many times do they want to rape the same customer base? This just reeks of sheer greed.

I want to wrap my steaming turd in red foil and send it to Skybound as an exclusive 1 of 1 "Customer Appreciation" edition.

Edited by jjeanius

I want to wrap my steaming turd in red foil and send it to Skybound as an exclusive 1 of 1 "Customer Appreciation" edition.

lol

(took me two minutes to stop laughing before hitting reply... thanks for that)