• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

As an aside - I picked up 33 TWD issues ranging from #98 to #102 (no #100!! - thousands available) and a new Image first for $84 inc postage.

All from Midtown - 15% - 45% off recent issues.

Free USA post.

Got to be worth putting in a bag/board for a while and reaping the rewards?

Michonne special was there for $2 ish.

As an aside - I picked up 33 TWD issues ranging from #98 to #102 (no #100!! - thousands available) and a new Image first for $84 inc postage.

Free USA post.

dunno... there was a huge spike in the print run. picking up cheap sub #96 might be a better bet if you can find them. but then if time is not a question who knows, you could be sitting on them for months and months.

I totally undesrtand where you are coming from, and yes, putting them away is what I will do.

Still, they are less than $3 an issue,including postage.

can't go wrong less than cover (famous last words....)

Free USA post.

Granted the print runs were much smaller, but there was a time when i thought wd issues passed the teens would never be worth more than cover, but i still bought 10+ copies of every issue from #20-#26. Paid less than cover for all them. Ended up selling them all for at least double what i paid.

I have at least 5 friends that LOVE the show but, have not picked up the books yet (although interested). I am willing to bet everyone that is a fan of the comic has this situation in their social circles. Things may get even crazier in TWD over the next few years.

Free USA post.

Granted the print runs were much smaller, but there was a time when i thought wd issues passed the teens would never be worth more than cover, but i still bought 10+ copies of every issue from #20-#26. Paid less than cover for all them. Ended up selling them all for at least double what i paid.

I miss the days of buying up all the raw #19s off eBay for under $30 and all the #27s for under $20. :)

The funniest one I ever flipped was a #19 that was thrown into a deal for free. This thing looked like it was used as toilet paper with the nasty stains and water damage on it. Earlier this year I got like $45 for it. Thing would be lucky to have graded out as a 1.0.

Walking Dead 1s get moved to Economy based on the secondary market price. They typically do not get subbed and stay subbed under fast track modern tier as the value is more then $200.

I bet you can send an email or have Joey call on your behalf to have them add FT!

JJ