• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Does anybody have much info about this?

TWD2.jpg

Pretty sure it's a 2008 SDCC exclusive. Beyond that I don't know much else.

Yep, 11x17 and gorgeous!

here's mine:

wdprint.jpg

How can I get one of these? Please....

I used to have #1 as I was helping them put them in holders back in 2008 and decided to buy it...then I sold it...but we all know how the story ends for JJ...

buy

sell

the end

JJ

Got my red foil today, immediately up on ebay. I don't know why I buy stuff like this I'm never pleased when I get it....the make offer option is enabled so if any boardies want it lower than others priced just mention the CGC boards and I'll make you a deal.

Why not pleased? I'm thinking about selling mine because the wife keeps spending $ on clothes and I can't afford to support both of our reckless spending, lol

Got my red foil today, immediately up on ebay. I don't know why I buy stuff like this I'm never pleased when I get it....the make offer option is enabled so if any boardies want it lower than others priced just mention the CGC boards and I'll make you a deal.

Why not pleased? I'm thinking about selling mine because the wife keeps spending $ on clothes and I can't afford to support both of our reckless spending, lol

I know how you feel.....My bank account is dwindling

Hey didn't know if anyone has been paying attention, but that Daryl Dixon figure from series 1 has seriously gone way up in price. I got one in July for about $40 and thought that was high......Check this out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-TV-SERIES-1-DARYL-DIXON-Action-Figure-RARE-/330841127977?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d07aafc29

Hey didn't know if anyone has been paying attention, but that Daryl Dixon figure from series 1 has seriously gone way up in price. I got one in July for about $40 and thought that was high......Check this out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-TV-SERIES-1-DARYL-DIXON-Action-Figure-RARE-/330841127977?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d07aafc29

wow. people sure do love wasting money. those aren't even decent looking.

Yeah but he's the only Daryl figure ever...and he's not even in the comics. (obviously).... lol

I got it...opened the box and was like "Hmm another comic I'm never going to read" and decided to try to sell it.

Yeah but he's the only Daryl figure ever...and he's not even in the comics. (obviously).... lol

i've been meaning to ask you about your sig. i notice you have low grade copies of two ASM books that aren't hard to find or expensive in high grade (at least i don't think so). why a 5.5 and a 4.5?

p.s. not knocking them, just curious.

I got it...opened the box and was like "Hmm another comic I'm never going to read" and decided to try to sell it.

lol That's pretty much exactly how I felt when I got it

i've been meaning to ask you about your sig. i notice you have low grade copies of two ASM books that aren't hard to find or expensive in high grade (at least i don't think so). why a 5.5 and a 4.5?

My guess is first copies ever owned

Well I got them for free from my best friend and I had them graded. Promised him I'd never sell them. I know it doesn't look that good next to the other NM books....lol

Had a look at the watchcount on Doug's page today...

z0S0l.png

Guess that's everyone who reads this thread then minus 13 bidders ;) Hope it sells for more than you got it for! Really interesting seeing this on the open market.