• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Screw Branget coming back, IM back!

:acclaim:

Jk, so Jerry, I thought I had replied to your pm regarding extending the deadline for the contest, I'm beginning to think you didn't get that :(

Let's setup a time to chat so we can pick the winner, or extend it again and get the main wd sub involved.

Oh, and yea, turning off sigs = 80% more screen real estate.

Screw Branget coming back, IM back!

:acclaim:

Jk, so Jerry, I thought I had replied to your pm regarding extending the deadline for the contest, I'm beginning to think you didn't get that :(

Let's setup a time to chat so we can pick the winner, or extend it again and get the main wd sub involved.

Oh, and yea, turning off sigs = 80% more screen real estate.

Welcome back bud - where did you run off to? I'll PM you and we can sort out some communication -- maybe we'll do a second contest - I'd feel bad short changing those 5 people who entered our first attempt at a contest..

Wow while most issues of Walking Dead have pretty much been stable and some slightly going down in normal fashion I seen the last couple issues of Walking Dead #1 in CGC 9.8 and 9.6 have been going for record highes.

A couple 9.8's at $2650 and 3000. :o

I get my CGC bags from CGC-Mylars on Ebay. They look similar to those mylites and DO fit in a CGC box.

A nice bonus is that they do hold slabbed Argentina variants and other thicker books like Image Holiday Special nicely.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120-CGC-Graded-Slab-Resealable-Sparkling-MYLAR-Bags-/190630505871?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2c6276ad8f

i need to order some of those mylites2s. the bags that the slabs come with are practical, but not easy on the eyes

Yeah they look great in those but they don't quite fit cleanly in a CGC box as they are a little wide

I can't stand Nico

Lets lay off him guys please?

Vintage.

Jesus - I can't win with you can I?

Actually - and I can't stand Nico - from what I understand, he has a whole shedload of family probs - Lets lay off him guys please?

Don't just selectively quote. You really hold a grudge for a long time mate.

Even on the raffle thread you threw a spazz because i was picked ahead of you.

Try anger management. Or less caffeine.

Or both.

I'm pretty outspoken.So I'm bound to get up peoples noses.

But I like to think I can take the banter as well as give it.

With Nico - no,never will. To much water under the bridge - but even I can be sympathetic when the guys world has gone to .

Balham - don't really get him. He just seems to take forever to get over stuff.

I really don't have any real issues with anyone but Nico and Linguini. Thats why they have been on ignore for months.

Most people seem to be able to give and take - I call that banter - not 'disliking someone' (shrug)

Hell,I even have time for Bragnet... lol

It is what it is. Especially where ego's and money collide.

You should tune into some of the 10 year feuds in CG if you think this forum is bad!

:foryou:

do the lot of you really not get along? i get along with everyone but the Snake Oil Salesman who has a problem with my opinion lol

Ya know, I'm getting real sick of you btw. I don't like your opinion either. What? lol , I'm just messing with you.

I'm pretty outspoken.So I'm bound to get up peoples noses.

But I like to think I can take the banter as well as give it.

With Nico - no,never will. To much water under the bridge - but even I can be sympathetic when the guys world has gone to .

Balham - don't really get him. He just seems to take forever to get over stuff.

I really don't have any real issues with anyone but Nico and Linguini. Thats why they have been on ignore for months.

Most people seem to be able to give and take - I call that banter - not 'disliking someone' (shrug)

Hell,I even have time for Bragnet... lol

It is what it is. Especially where ego's and money collide.

You should tune into some of the 10 year feuds in CG if you think this forum is bad!

:foryou:

Odd, we have issues with the same two boardies. I think we are alot alike. :)

Kind of random but I am looking to get some 9.8 candidates of the Walking Dead #101 Ghost Michonne Variant to get signed by Danai Gurira. Anyone have some for sale and if you do and are interested in piggybacking on getting this signed and subbed for sig series by her let me know.

I left you a message in pay it forward bren - but as you are here..

You still need a german variant?

Cover postage and its yours.

I assume 9.8 will be ok, or are you happy for a "Rosen" grade? :devil: