• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

My work phone is 1 step above rotary -- we don't even have caller-id so I have no idea who is calling me...makes dodging calls really difficult...sometimes I play my own secretary.."Oh, Jerry isn't available, I'll leave him a message"

:signfunny:

Screening phone calls rocks - :headbang:

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Tony or Kara? Anyone help me contact them? I had a few deals in place..

Im surprised they're not tied up in your basement.

Nah, I keep the basement free for Christina Ricci :cloud9:

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Tony or Kara? Anyone help me contact them? I had a few deals in place..

Just make sure all your books are accounted for after she leaves. :gossip:

Just make sure all your books are accounted for after she leaves. :gossip:

She'd be 'cuffed to the radiator a la Black Snake Moan (one of my favorite movies by the way)

She is so fine in that movie ::drool::

Edited by Jerry S

Sorry but they are dead to me. Charlie Adlard is the only artist I will ever acknowledge going forward as having worked on The Walking Dead in this thread.

:sorry:

Sorry but they are dead to me. Charlie Adlard is the only artist I will ever acknowledge going forward as having worked on The Walking Dead in this thread.

63EOA.gif

bonus points if someone knows what movie its from :)

PGX book in the sig line - nice touch.

I'm personally not a fan of PGX, but I bought the book graded and intend to keep it that way. I may have it cgc'd eventually, however I just picked this book up in December.

Awesome sig, really really awesome. That FF 1 is sweet. Needs a nice shiny blue label though. And yes shrink that bad boy he's all I see, it takes away from your post.

I'll do some updates this weekend to shrink it down. I have a 27" monitor, IPhone 5 and IPad Andy sig doesn't look oversized on any of them. Perhaps your resolution should be ramped up?

I just picked up another sweet silver age book (Tales of Suspense 39) that I will

add to my profile picture.

63EOA.gif

bonus points if someone knows what movie its from :)

UHF

Fantastic movie. Just rewatched it again over Thanksgiving. I might go to Spatula City tomorrow.