• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The Chris Giarrusso Walking Dead Cover # 103 cover sold.

It's on CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=972089&GSub=139927

Judging by the gallery and his sign-up date, buyer appears to be a newbie. Will be interesting to see what else he adds to his collection.

Indeed...it appears the Nowell Bros. have some competition:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=94540

i hear you. stick it out, its not a rare book, more will come around

For a modern book in 9.8 it is pretty rare. You won't find much cheaper then $290. I would hit the bin before someone else does. $250 is about as cheap as #6 comes in that condition. #2, 3, 4, 6 are some of the toughest TWD books to get in 9.8

The Chris Giarrusso Walking Dead Cover # 103 cover sold.

It's on CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=972089&GSub=139927

Judging by the gallery and his sign-up date, buyer appears to be a newbie. Will be interesting to see what else he adds to his collection.

Indeed...it appears the Nowell Bros. have some competition:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=94540

I wouldn't go that far! Great stuff though.

Where is everyone? I'm bored... :popcorn:

Call someone then...I don't know maybe me?

My gf and I will be in Florida in a couple of months -- heading on a cruise to the islands out of Ft. Laud -

Perhaps lunch, comics, and a lift to the cruise terminal?

:wishluck:

Well! Finally pulled the trigger on my first piece of OA. I really like this piece because it reminds me of interactions with my son and myself. Of course my kid is not missing an eye but, you fathers get the gist of what I am saying... lol

Thanks Mark over @ Splash Page as well!

WalkingDeadIss91pg19_zps1dd708ec.jpg

Edited by Colicab

It's surprising that WD wasn't nominated for any golden globes. With the popularity it has reached it's BS that it wasn't nominated

I know these award shows are viewed as fluff but with the best ratings of all these cable shows it should have been recognized.

It's surprising that WD wasn't nominated for any golden globes. With the popularity it has reached it's BS that it wasn't nominated

I know these award shows are viewed as fluff but with the best ratings of all these cable shows it should have been recognized.

Yup, and AMC is known to be slobbing on the right knobs to get the nods for their shows when it comes to award shows so I am also shocked.

To be fair though neither did Game of thrones which is an outstanding show. How either of those weren't nominated over American Horror Story is incredible.

Recent GPA on 9.8, #6 is below.

2013 (1) $250Hi

Jan-05-2013 $250 Cert# 0202415005

2012 (31) $309Hi $61Lo

Dec-19-2012 $255

Dec-17-2012 $280

Dec-08-2012 $250

Dec-04-2012 $228

Dec-03-2012 $309

Dec-02-2012 $215

Would you say this is a good price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150978605692?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I'm not really feeling the price. Maybe if it was a $100 less. Thoughts?

Edited by Stumptown

With all due respect guys the has been quite a bit of quoting GPA on here. I am all for giving people the odd piece of information but it is a service. If someone wishes to continually know then they should subscribe. Cutting and pasting info here should be a no-no.

With all due respect guys the has been quite a bit of quoting GPA on here. I am all for giving people the odd piece of information but it is a service. If someone wishes to continually know then they should subscribe. Cutting and pasting info here should be a no-no.

(thumbs u

Especially since I pay for it...get your own subscription.