• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

the first few pages of 107 make for some good OA
Does anyone know when the pages will be up for sale for 107? I heard the cover has been sold already. Anyone from the boards get it? :taptaptap:

At this point, I'm sure covers are reserved/purchased when they're first solicited, if not before that.

I wouldn't be too impatient. After all, you have a great one yourself :baiting:

I'm working on the release date.....

Did you guys see this yet?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/13/michale-goldens-new-cover-to-free-walking-dead-1-at-wizard-world-shows/

Apparently their going to reprint Walking Dead #1 with different covers for each of the Wizard World coventions this year. First cover is by Michael Golden

Damn them! I'm going to have to get them all, but at what cost?

I fully support an evening of Walking Dead Risk at my residence. All invited.
:idea: We can use WD OA as money....Winner takes all !!!!

That's be awesome, it takes a cover to join the game, winner takes all and the Nowell Bros obviously will be able to buy back in more than anybody else :thumbsup:

Jim

Yep I jumped the gun on Hastings. I am heading out in a couple hours to see what I can find. Anyone on the East Coast up today and driving to Hastings?

I hit two Hastings in town. One got twenty copies, the other got 5. Some were beat. I hand picked some nice copies. Even though the cover price was 2.99, at the register they rang up 4.99. Out of the 147 Hastings, I wonder what the print run will be? I looked and didn't see it for order on the website, so it will be interesting to see where it goes.

I fully support an evening of Walking Dead Risk at my residence. All invited.
:idea: We can use WD OA as money....Winner takes all !!!!

That's be awesome, it takes a cover to join the game, winner takes all and the Nowell Bros obviously will be able to buy back in more than anybody else :thumbsup:

Jim

Only if we have a song.

Yep I jumped the gun on Hastings. I am heading out in a couple hours to see what I can find. Anyone on the East Coast up today and driving to Hastings?

I hit two Hastings in town. One got twenty copies, the other got 5. Some were beat. I hand picked some nice copies. Even though the cover price was 2.99, at the register they rang up 4.99. Out of the 147 Hastings, I wonder what the print run will be? I looked and didn't see it for order on the website, so it will be interesting to see where it goes.

Print run on the Hastings exclusive is 3k.