• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just called CGC, my NYCC books are on the way back to me.

All Signature Series, signed by Kirkman

#19 - SS 9.6 (AWESOME)

#92 - SS 9.8

#75 - Retailer Cover SS 9.8

#9 - SS 9.6

#9 - SS 9.6

Edited by stitchem05

Thank you, I thought the #19 was at best a 9.4.

But I got hosed on my TOT grades, I subbed three, 9.2, 8.5 and 9.8. They all looked to be in the same condition. Maybe Kirkman dropped two of the three, lol.

Did anyone get the new TWD game?

What's your review on it?

Picked mine up on Tuesday, haven't played it yet, plan to spend several hours this weekend on it, will let you know what I think.

The ear is so cheesy! I thought it be a ear mold. Not this ! Anyways I'll be selling it on the bay....

IMG_8065_zps16dfcec3.jpg

Did anyone get the new TWD game?

What's your review on it?

Picked mine up on Tuesday, haven't played it yet, plan to spend several hours this weekend on it, will let you know what I think.

The ear is so cheesy! I thought it be a ear mold. Not this ! Anyways I'll be selling it on the bay....

IMG_8065_zps16dfcec3.jpg

let me know how it is. i senses it's kinda iffy. :(

This game is getting horrible reviews :( Haven't played it personally, but it looks to be a rushed, generic shooter, aimed at milking from the WD name. Sounds like it would have been better done by the Left 4 Dead guys, in the same fashion 2c That would be a sweet game :headbang:

This game is getting horrible reviews :( Haven't played it personally, but it looks to be a rushed, generic shooter, aimed at milking from the WD name. Sounds like it would have been better done by the Left 4 Dead guys, in the same fashion 2c That would be a sweet game :headbang:

that's basically what i was saying when the first video surfaced. I was hoping they had worked on it more but from what I have been reading, this game is crashing

that's basically what i was saying when the first video surfaced. I was hoping they had worked on it more but from what I have been reading, this game is crashing

Indeed :( Appears to be pretty glitchy. It was suppose to be stealth heavy, but apparently you can just run through the hordes, and most of them just forget about you. They really should have given this game a better team and a better budget. Looks like they used up all the funds for Reedus and Rooker's appearance and voice overs, which was only one of the highlights of the game :facepalm:

Indeed :( Appears to be pretty glitchy. It was suppose to be stealth heavy, but apparently you can just run through the hordes, and most of them just forget about you. They really should have given this game a better team and a better budget. Looks like they used up all the funds for Reedus and Rooker's appearance and voice overs, which was only one of the highlights of the game :facepalm:

i feel like this is par for the course with TWD lately - the entire brand has become the new Simpsons

Anyone want to spend 20K on some OA

Look at this on eBay:

WALKING DEAD 27 Page 19 1st App GOVERNOR – ORIGINAL ART PACKAGE + Comic & Autos

http://bit.ly/U2iviN

:roflmao: Never!! IMO It's not even worth $1000. I'd rather have a cover. Or this

2013_chevrolet_camaro_2ss_black_in_boise_idaho_96714765829647439.jpg

Edited by retrothecollector