• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Well everyone here she is....another piece to my Walking Dead collection. 47"x32" Custom made WD table. Featuring only the pages and art from TM. Made by Mike in NY, Jerry's friend. I haven't put the legs on yet, as I am in the process of moving. He has made one for TM I believe. PM me if you'd like one made I have contact info. And I heard that a table is going to be made from just the covers of the WD.

IMG_8154_zps924e324d.jpg

IMG_8155_zpseaacf121.jpg

IMG_8156_zps9c2b8ceb.jpg

:applause: That is amazing.

One post response to the last few post:

That 9.9 is amazing!

That table is amazing! I would spend my dinner reading the table and not eating.

Anyone know what the print run/ratio of the 109 sketch is? Us newbie lurkers want to know. :shy:

Not a ratio. Was available for order so the print run should be equal to the amount all the stores ordered (so to be determined.)

Edited by Mangbus

Well everyone here she is....another piece to my Walking Dead collection. 47"x32" Custom made WD table. Featuring only the pages and art from TM. Made by Mike in NY, Jerry's friend. I haven't put the legs on yet, as I am in the process of moving. He has made one for TM I believe. PM me if you'd like one made I have contact info. And I heard that a table is going to be made from just the covers of the WD.

IMG_8154_zps924e324d.jpg

IMG_8155_zpseaacf121.jpg

IMG_8156_zps9c2b8ceb.jpg

:applause: That is amazing.

Would it be wrong to inquire of what the price is? Would it also be wrong of me to think this would look neat in my kiddos toy room? :fear:

Anyone know what the print run/ratio of the 109 sketch is? Us newbie lurkers want to know. :shy:

Not a ratio. Was available for order so the print run should be equal to the amount all the stores ordered (so to be determined.)

Thanks!

Edited by Juan Kingded

Just a heads up to any boardies in the Kentucky area. If you see this book pop up it was stolen off my damn porch (or by the mailman).

208343-011_zpse1bfba21.jpg

CGC Cert# 0208343011

Tracking says it was delivered on April 1st to my address here in Louisville but I was leaving for work at the exact time it was checked delivered and there was no mailman in sight.

My guess is it was misdelivered and no one has handed it back over to USPS to correctly deliver, or even worse my Mailman stole it but from speaking with him I don't think he would be the type to do this.

Would he be the type to misdeliver it and then not admit it, yeah this is more likely or he scanned it delivered, put it on my porch sometime after I left for work and someone going door to door walked off with it. :(

I will be watching eBay to see if it ever pops up along with the local shops but my guess is if some hood rat walked off with it once they opened it and noticed it wasn't something easy to flip they tossed it in a dumpster.

Just a heads up to any boardies in the Kentucky area. If you see this book pop up it was stolen off my damn porch (or by the mailman).

208343-011_zpse1bfba21.jpg

CGC Cert# 0208343011

Tracking says it was delivered on April 1st to my address here in Louisville but I was leaving for work at the exact time it was checked delivered and there was no mailman in sight.

My guess is it was misdelivered and no one has handed it back over to USPS to correctly deliver, or even worse my Mailman stole it but from speaking with him I don't think he would be the type to do this.

Would he be the type to misdeliver it and then not admit it, yeah this is more likely or he scanned it delivered, put it on my porch sometime after I left for work and someone going door to door walked off with it. :(

I will be watching eBay to see if it ever pops up along with the local shops but my guess is if some hood rat walked off with it once they opened it and noticed it wasn't something easy to flip they tossed it in a dumpster.

Dude!!!! I'm so sorry bro!!!! I'll keep my eye out!!

Thankfully this is the only fail on behalf of the USPS for the month. I was really worried with a shipment to CGC of a few grand of books that took 6 days to go the last 20 miles to CGC's post office box.

That was finally delivered and received/checked in by CGC.