• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

ok, slabs on ebay are getting out of control

Example?

Read #109 (I know, I'm behind). For those that thought this was going to be a "death" issue and bought 100 copies, at least there were a lot of first appearances.

"Meet Mr. Blacksmith" lol

I kid, but that dude could set if off, break out a custom machete, and be the next Governor Negan after this next war goes down.

No one is safe lol

also the prices on those Wizard World #1 reprints are insane

Insane how so? They only gave away like 50 or 500....

Ok looks way more like 5000+ since even when they ran out of them they took down peoples names and addresses and shipped out 2nd printings.

These 2nd printings are going to be the interesting ones with how few of those they shipped out.

If any boardies are gonna be at Wizard World Ohio or Nashville I will be onsite and look forward to actually getting a copy or two the old fashion way. :)

i seriously doubt they would only print up 500

They give away probably closer to 5000 so far on the two that have been released. A lot of issues though with the St. Louis ones being in even 9.6 condition at the point of them passing them out and then it was all down hill from there.

I am thankfully I have a 9.8 SS on the way for a very good price to add to my collection of the St. Louis one and look forward to getting a bunch to get signed and subbed from Ohio and Nashville to bring to market on eBay or here since I can attend both shows.