• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,455 posts in this topic

Also it was weird that the line for Andrea was really long and there was NO line for Carl.

Chandler does a ton of shows now so that might be why there wasn't as much of a line.

I enjoyed meeting him and his father a few times before. They are good folks.

My funniest encounter was meeting the actress who played Sophia at a Horrorcon about a month before she was killed off the show.

I was talking with her and her father about how it must be great for her up and coming career to be on a show that is taking off, and that her character in the comics is one of the few that have managed to survive the onslaught of Kirkman killing everyone else off.

The way she was reacting to my discussion with her father about it had me a little confused when I shook his hand and walked away, but it all made sense once I saw the spoilers later that weekend that she was being killed off and had turned into a zombie.

:)

I thought I would share this from Image Expo as I am a huge fan boy and this was my first time meeting the big man. Truly cool dude and VERY humble. I hope to meet him again.

1045049_10151532189046961_872126164_n_zps5d5987eb.jpg

Was told by the LCS today that the Tyreese special printed in the FCBD that was "supposed" to not be printed again is getting a "Special" issue ala Michonne and Governor.

Time to stop listening to that liar Jennifer de Guzman.

It's not actually being printed again it's a special but not another print.

:whistle:

:gossip: remember too that Kirkman doesn't like variants so this isn't a "variant" but a special print.

Now, back to your regular programming...

What secret.....

This guy???

9216845982_7ff96b3751_o.jpg

:shy:

:baiting: What going on.....care to share?

kinda looks like Mark from Splashpage :gossip:

hope everyones 4th was safe...do brits do something for the 4th? ???