• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

How is there not more talk of the comic going on? I guess many people need time to read it.

The first very intense issue in a while and the thread is practically quiet lol .

Simple answer its all about the money these days. Oh you mean talk about content yeah now your talking what a novel idea. hm

How is there not more talk of the comic going on? I guess many people need time to read it.

The first very intense issue in a while and the thread is practically quiet lol .

Simple answer its all about the money these days. Oh you mean talk about content yeah now your talking what a novel idea. hm

That's a given. Reasons why I'm not engaged in the twd comic conversation, or what ever you want to call it, nowadays.

This next arc, if #112 is anything to go by, could actually be up there with the prison arcs.

TWD got back to its absolute best with #112.

Awesome.

Anyone thinking of giving up on TWD - just go on back to your LCS and buy this issue.

Rick is so - and his only hand is badly injured

Here's a question about the events of #112:

If Rick intended to kill Negan, why not do it inside the gates of Alexandria? It makes no sense at all to let them out in their truck - Andrea could have missed, they could have driven off, and Rick and crew would have had no chance of catching them on foot.

I appreciate that he didn't know that they had armed backup outside. But he thought that there were 8 unarmed guys inside the gates - so why not just kill them there? Two or three Alexandrians with guns - in fact probably just Rick and Andrea on their own - could have taken them out no problem.

If Rick intended to kill Negan, why not do it inside the gates of Alexandria? It makes no sense at all to let them out in their truck - Andrea could have missed, they could have driven off, and Rick and crew would have had no chance of catching them on foot.

I appreciate that he didn't know that they had armed backup outside. But he thought that there were 8 unarmed guys inside the gates - so why not just kill them there? Two or three Alexandrians with guns - in fact probably just Rick and Andrea on their own - could have taken them out no problem.

Snap decision? I read into it that Rick was pretty thrown by Negan being there unexpectedly and dealing with what had happened to Spencer. Don't have a copy here, but did Rick have a chance to break off and get backup inside the gates because it didn't seem like he was prepared to confront Negan and just walked up to him and faced off at the time.

Just another "Damnit Carl Rick!" moment :):cloud9:

those new shirts are SDCC shirts. i think i read that if there are any left after SDCC, they may wind up on the website

They released those at the Expo. I got Saviors and Survivors! :cloud9: Great looking shirts just the same material quality as the Kill Them All! shirt.

Snap decision? I read into it that Rick was pretty thrown by Negan being there unexpectedly and dealing with what had happened to Spencer. Don't have a copy here, but did Rick have a chance to break off and get backup inside the gates because it didn't seem like he was prepared to confront Negan and just walked up to him and faced off at the time.

Or...

Why did Andrea choose to shoot the driver and not just take out Negan in the front seat?

Also:

What is the impact of Rick's decision on the other two groups? They obviously were planning a more calculated attack and now Rick ruined it. Do they all turn on Rick now and back Negan?

Or...

Why did Andrea choose to shoot the driver and not just take out Negan in the front seat?

That would

negate the need for the "All Out War" arc lol

So I see that all the walker pages for #112 never made it to splashpage, those pages get bought so fast...... :( But was wondering does anyone think that this would of made a cool cover? The description said that is was supposed to be for #107 but Kirkman changed direction and put it in #112. But Adlard still wrote on the top, you'll see. I think it would have been a cool cover. So in all fairness if someone bought this you'd have what is called an "almost" cover in your collection. lol

AdlardWalkingDead107UnpubCover_zps9cdd2b95.jpg

So I see that all the walker pages for #112 never made it to splashpage, those pages get bought so fast...... :( But was wondering does anyone think that this would of made a cool cover? The description said that is was supposed to be for #107 but Kirkman changed direction and put it in #112. But Adlard still wrote on the top, you'll see. I think it would have been a cool cover. So in all fairness if someone bought this you'd have what is called an "almost" cover in your collection. lol

AdlardWalkingDead107UnpubCover_zps9cdd2b95.jpg

Re-purposed cover.