• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

at a page a day, it has to be pretty hectic

I would rather see less issues per year than his basic anyone can draw artwork he has been producing.

at a page a day, it has to be pretty hectic

I would rather see less issues per year than his basic anyone can draw artwork he has been producing.

I have to say that I am really excited to hear about another inker joining the team... but it's been so long now I don't think I would want another artist to draw TWD regardless.

Much as I love what he does I still recognise that some of the art is really bad compared to what he has been capable of. There isn't any hate, it's more like I am really cheering when there is a good issue.

Out of everything recent #109 was the one that I liked the least. Andrea's ears were just bizarre. Like she had been thumped or they had been stuck on like the airport disguise in total recall. Some of the shadows across the faces on a couple of other pages just didn't belong ... not from the perspective of anyone who can do better, just reader response to the issue having read the other 108.

Walking%20Dead%20Iss%20109%20pg%2002.jpg

Walking%20Dead%20Iss%20109%20pg%2017.jpg

syfJ3Qw.jpg

ZtIs6Jm.jpg

ok ... was messing about a bit there.

On the flip side there are pages that I love ... or have even bought. CA has edging towards a thousand bucks of my cash so the jokes on me if I hate him (not the case). Would you say that the schedule / deadline alone makes someone immune to criticism?

... anyway. SDCC skybound stall shirts. Saviors one is so cool :D

TWD%20Survivors%20Shirt.png

TWD%20Saviors%20Shirt.png

TWD%20Kingdom%20Shirt.png

TWD%20Hilltop%20Shirt.png

What a great issue! The splash pages seemed to show more of his old more detailed talent. Still, the regular interior pages have definitely been his less detailed art (cue squinty faces).

But I don't think that the art detracts from the story when it's as good as it was for 112. Man, twists and turns, didn't expect it to end the way it did!

I'm very, very pleased.

Yeah. What a great issue. The splash pages seemed to show more of his old talent. Still, the regular interior pages have definitely been his less detailed art (cue squinty faces).

But I don't think that the art detracts from the story when it's as good as it was for 112. Man, twists and turns, didn't expect it to end the way it did.

I'm very, very pleased.

+1