• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

those new shirts are SDCC shirts. i think i read that if there are any left after SDCC, they may wind up on the website

They released those at the Expo. I got Saviors and Survivors! :cloud9: Great looking shirts just the same material quality as the Kill Them All! shirt.

Just want to let everyone know that the TWD Faction shirts aren't SDCC exclusive. They'll be available online after the show and they're going to be offered in Previews for October. They're too cool to not offer to everyone!!

-shawn

I for one have to get all 12 covers.... so *spooning* annoying but I am wayyy too OCD with my collection :P and the fact that they're connecting should be good like the second prints of 97-102... but hopefully better

That is exactly why they are doing it. 12 covers x 2.99 = 35.88

New origin story? Is this the guy who got bit by the radioactive spider or the one blasted with gamma radiation? Or, the one from Krypton? So confused...

THE WALKING DEAD TYREESE SPECIAL

story ROBERT KIRKMAN

art / cover TONY MOORE

OCTOBER 23

32 PAGES / BW / M

$2.99

Just in time for the premiere of Season Four of the TV show! Tyreese, a character prominently featured in the season, gets a spotlight here. The special issue reprints his first appearance from THE WALKING DEAD #7 as well as a new origin story, first printed in THE WALKING DEAD: FREE COMIC BOOK DAY SPECIAL

I for one have to get all 12 covers.... so *spooning* annoying but I am wayyy too OCD with my collection :P and the fact that they're connecting should be good like the second prints of 97-102... but hopefully better

That is exactly why they are doing it. 12 covers x 2.99 = 35.88

That is if they're 2.99. There's no price on the previews. Hopefully it's safe to assume, but you never know.

They do say 12 now, but who knows. They'll probably treat it like #100 and have 6 hidden covers too. :facepalm:

When I posted that (apparently he did say that back in the day), I couldn't find the "tongue planted firmly in cheek" icon or I would have used it. (thumbs u

Not to diss WD but didn't someone say Kirkman doesn't like variants? lol 12 issues IMO is a desperate dash for cash. 2c

those new shirts are SDCC shirts. i think i read that if there are any left after SDCC, they may wind up on the website

They released those at the Expo. I got Saviors and Survivors! :cloud9: Great looking shirts just the same material quality as the Kill Them All! shirt.

Just want to let everyone know that the TWD Faction shirts aren't SDCC exclusive. They'll be available online after the show and they're going to be offered in Previews for October. They're too cool to not offer to everyone!!

-shawn

Hello Shawn! nice to see you dropped by

-shawn

Joins 11/12

Waits to post first post in the WD thread over the t-shirts. hm

Golden.