• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Finally uploaded quality images of all of my Walking Dead pages!

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=129570

Thanks for sharing Dem, those pages are fantastic! The two I have need better scans. One of them is issue 31 pg. 14 with Michonne in the walker ring in Woodbury. I love that you have the page right after it where she takes out the walkers. You and I may have the honor of owning the only two pages where Michonne kicks a dude right in the junk!

Finally uploaded quality images of all of my Walking Dead pages!

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=129570

Thanks for sharing Dem, those pages are fantastic! The two I have need better scans. One of them is issue 31 pg. 14 with Michonne in the walker ring in Woodbury. I love that you have the page right after it where she takes out the walkers. You and I may have the honor of owning the only two pages where Michonne kicks a dude right in the junk!

Thanks, that's a great page too!

just because something is requested, does that mean it is automatically approved?

Not necessarily, if its relevant to the set it'll get added.

Do you think it's relevant? I honestly don't. They are fetching crazy prices on eBay and some are already graded are at like $1500 BIN.

just because something is requested, does that mean it is automatically approved?

Do you think it's relevant? I honestly don't. They are fetching crazy prices on eBay and some are already graded are at like $1500 BIN.

For the registry set, at least the one that seeks to capture all variants, I think it is vary relevant. The set includes the Lucile cover and the red foil so I think it should also include the HI covers.

Going to pick up Previews this week to try to make sense of all the covers for 115

(shrug) Previews....sorry I'm still learning. Where & When tbp? :foryou:

Previews is Diamond's ordering catalogue. It shows what will be released in two months to comic stores. It costs about $4, but if you've seen something online (like the WD multiple covers) and want to make sure that your shop orders it for you, then typically your best bet is filling out a Previews order form and giving that to your LCS.

You may want to look at preordering them thru www.dcbservice.com . They typically do 40% off but you may need to order a lot to make up of or shipping, which is a flat rate of $6.95. Until my LCS was willing to match their discount, I ordered all of my new comics from them. I got everything that I ordered and everything came in great condition. I cannot say the same for any sub I had with an LCS.

For the registry set, at least the one that seeks to capture all variants, I think it is vary relevant. The set includes the Lucile cover and the red foil so I think it should also include the HI covers.

i disagree.

These are all 1/1's. So if i get a Blank 109 sketch done and yellowed, then that too should be added to the registry, as it is a 1/1 variant.

the Lucile (500) and Red Foil (250) are readily available (yes, costly) where as a release that there is only one made, is not.

Edited by ThoseBackPages

They're 1:1 creations on the same HI Blank. Therefore the blank is the unique item (or variant in this case). The 109 Sketch cover is listed in the registry and is available to load Cert #'s once fixed.

That's like saying that all sig series books should have a separate slot because they're "unique".

The HI Variant should have a registry slot (and most likely will). There were 106 blanks distributed, sketched on, and sold. That shouldn't keep them from being an option.

They're 1:1 creations on the same HI Blank. Therefore the blank is the unique item (or variant in this case). The 109 Sketch cover is listed in the registry and is available to load Cert #'s once fixed.

That's like saying that all sig series books should have a separate slot because they're "unique".

The HI Variant should have a registry slot (and most likely will). There were 106 blanks distributed, sketched on, and sold. That shouldn't keep them from being an option.

Fair enough.

and yes you are so right, yellows SHOULD be separate from Blues ;)