• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So long as you metthe requirements you could order unlimited colour variants.

Ok sounds good. I'll just wait till I get there, then I'm sure I'll figure out which ones to get.

Let's see if I got this right..

I pre-ordered from DCBS.

WD #115 Cover A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K, & L blank

Plus the WD #1 Color, and I have prior arrangements for the B&W #1 at the con.

So I am missing the Midnight right? Anything else I'm forgetting that they are putting out?

edit: Forgot the NYCC cover.... I got that

Edited by retrothecollector

Anyone have 2 extra tickets for Sat NYCC? :wishluck:

Worst case, I pick them up outside ;) I just hate haggling

Hate haggling??? :o

There's guys who no longer sell WD OA after being brow beaten by you :baiting:

Jim

I bought 3 Saturday tickets assuming they'd sell out I believe they are all unspoken for. Seems I should wait to haggle in person. hm

if we switch food and such to friday night we can make it easier for a bunch of people to hang..then we can haggle all evening over the two passes :)

off topic a bit but does anyone else play magic? i can bring a few decks :)

I have a soft spot for you but Magic really??? You really ain't that Nerdy. :sumo:

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

Who wants to be awesome and snag me a couple copies of the NYCC exclusive115 and a couple of the B&W conundrum #1? Let me know if any of you awesome folks can help me out with that via PM. :gossip: It would be much appreciated. :wishluck:(worship)

Jim

I bought 3 Saturday tickets assuming they'd sell out I believe they are all unspoken for. Seems I should wait to haggle in person. hm

if we switch food and such to friday night we can make it easier for a bunch of people to hang..then we can haggle all evening over the two passes :)

I have a soft spot for you but Magic really??? You really ain't that Nerdy. :sumo:

Jim

I got back into MTG after a 15 year hiatus - its surprisingly fun again - give it a try you might like it ;)

OK so TWD Escape...me and retro from the forums..anyone else? buying tickets in a little bit..

And as for Fri night -- Bragnet, Retro, ComicsNYC22, and Phil..anyone feel like starting a group PM?

Edited by Jerry S

Jim

Jim

I got back into MTG after a 15 year hiatus - its surprisingly fun again - give it a try you might like it ;)

OK so TWD Escape...me and retro from the forums..anyone else? buying tickets in a little bit..

And as for Fri night -- Bragnet, Retro, ComicsNYC22, and Phil..anyone feel like starting a group PM?

Let's do it!

Ok sounds good. I'll just wait till I get there, then I'm sure I'll figure out which ones to get.

Let's see if I got this right..

I pre-ordered from DCBS.

WD #115 Cover A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K, & L blank

Plus the WD #1 Color, and I have prior arrangements for the B&W #1 at the con.

So I am missing the Midnight right? Anything else I'm forgetting that they are putting out?

edit: Forgot the NYCC cover.... I got that

I think I heard they're releasing a Black + White Midnight Variant as well but it's only going to be 1 per retailer that has the midnight party