• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Full Charlie Adlard schedule for NYCC:

Thursday 10/10/13: (floor hours 3-9)

3:30-4:30pm Charlie Adlard signing at Hero Initiative booth

5:00pm-5:30pm Charlie Hyundai presentation

6:00pm-7:00pm Charlie Adlard signing at Skybound booth

7:30pm-9:00pm Charlie Adlard signing at Splash Page booth

Friday 10/11/2013: (floor hours 10-7)

11:00am-12:00pm Charlie Adlard signing at Hero Initiative booth

12:30pm-2:00pm Charlie Adlard sketching at Splash Page booth

2:45-3:45pm TWD 10th Anniversary Panel (Location: 1E)

4:30pm-5:30pm Charlie Adlard signing at Skybound booth

Time TBD Possible evening event

Saturday 10/12/2013: (floor hours 10-7)

11:00am-12:00pm Charlie Adlard Signing at gallery

1:00pm-2:30pm Charlie Adlard Signing at Hero Initiative booth

4:30pm-6:30pm Charlie Adlard sketching at Splash Page booth

Sunday 10/13/2013: (floor hours 10-5)

11:00am-12:00pm Charlie Adlard signing at Hero Initiative booth

12:30am-1:30pm Charlie Adlard sketching at Splash Page booth

2:00pm-3:00pm Charlie Adlard signing at Skybound booth

$2.99

NICE!

also, is that a monster box of MTG Mana? lol

Not quite... :( But definitely nowhere near the redonk eBay prices right now.

And yes... Nice eye. Crazy amount of MTG cards. Our shop has massive amounts of cards. That's probably .01% of what they have on hand.

Does anyone know the ratio of this book? 1:100, 1:200 etc.....

The Adlard 100 b&w is 1:200 right?

The Midnight B&W book is a 1 per retailer who is participating in the Midnight Party release for 115. I believe Image/Skybound said in a recent tweet that there were about 8-900 stores participating. (Going off memory, can't recall exact #)

Yep, Adlard 100 B&W is 1:200.

I'm kinda miffed that most of the local stores will have the midnight release and the B&W variant but are NOT having an actual midnight release.

Would love to know the names of these stores...

-shawn

Just got back from the store. B&W was already spoken for....no blanks available....Had the midnight variant priced at $10.....I walked out with only 1 copy of the regular cover....now I need to read it!!

This is going to be awesome!!!

Nice little haul from the comic shop...

photo1_zps998f0b40.jpg

Just noticed that the b&w has very tiny creases along the spine!!! I am so fu***ing pissed off right now. I couldn't see them through the bag they had it in.

What'd you pay for your b/w copy?? I was passing through Seattle earlier today (technically Tuesday) and called a comic shop and asked if they had the b/w issue and the guy said If I wanted it I could have it for 150 so I stopped by paid and can pick it up tomorrow. I'm curious what's the cheapest people on here paid for it. Sounds like there were 900 prints so I'll probable have buyers remorse. The 100th edition b/w is selling for anywhere from 100-200 and there's only 200 of those. But instant gratification gets me every time. doh!

photo1_zps998f0b40.jpg

Just noticed that the b&w has very tiny creases along the spine!!! I am so fu***ing pissed off right now. I couldn't see them through the bag they had it in.

That stinks retro!!!

:(

photo1_zps998f0b40.jpg

That sucks bro... sorry to hear it. It's a b&w cover though, so a good press job should do wonders for it.

photo1_zps998f0b40.jpg

What'd you pay for your b/w copy?? I was passing through Seattle earlier today (technically Tuesday) and called a comic shop and asked if they had the b/w issue and the guy said If I wanted it I could have it for 150 so I stopped by paid and can pick it up tomorrow. I'm curious what's the cheapest people on here paid for it. Sounds like there were 900 prints so I'll probable have buyers remorse. The 100th edition b/w is selling for anywhere from 100-200 and there's only 200 of those. But instant gratification gets me every time. doh!

$150 seems like a decent price. The cheapest sold copy on eBay was a $99.99 BIN but the rest seem to be going for at least $200. I would guess the value of this comic to be equivalent to the #10 Comixology Variant, the Retailer Appreciation Variant, or maybe even the Red Foil Logo variant seeing the first was limited to stores who participated in Comixology, the second was at most one per store, and the latter was limited to 200 (I think I have all of these facts right).

I would guess not. The comixology and appreciation variant never were. However, like the Red Foil variant, maybe there will be an exclusive variant for 115 at skybound.com? I'm also surprised that there isn't some giveaway for participating in the NYCC Walking Dead Escape like there was at SDCC . . . or maybe there is and it is a surprise.