• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

At NYCC on thursday I bumped into Kirkman and got to say hi.

And as an added bonus, I got to meet Charlie Adlard and he signed a bunch of interior pages I brought with me! Thanks to Doug, Matt & Mark!

Issue 115 was great. It's nice to see Charlie working with another inker AND drawing on 11x17 in paper! Finally!!

And Abraham got cast!

At NYCC on thursday I bumped into Kirkman and got to say hi.

And as an added bonus, I got to meet Charlie Adlard and he signed a bunch of interior pages I brought with me! Thanks to Doug, Matt & Mark!

Issue 115 was great. It's nice to see Charlie working with another inker AND drawing on 11x17 in paper! Finally!!

And Abraham got cast!

:o nice.........

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see Abraham on the show. I hope he translates well to the screen. Looks like 53 is seeing small bump in prices, too. At least on 9.8s.

Noticed this also, wanted a copy for awhile. Along with a 92, we shall see how this goes now

Finally had a chance to read 115

I'm a little worried about what the future holds for Andrea and/or Michonne

hm

I hope its Negan who goes away. His run has lasted a long time ad I want some payback for my imaginary buddy, Glenn

me too. he probably will, but there will probably be other casualties. I wouldn't be surprised if it is Michonne. It seems like anyone she comes in contact with gets offed. Maybe this time the reaper catches up to her. It'd be sad, but you never know with this book.

I am still getting over Abe.

hm

I hope its Negan who goes away. His run has lasted a long time ad I want some payback for my imaginary buddy, Glenn

me too. he probably will, but there will probably be other casualties. I wouldn't be surprised if it is Michonne. It seems like anyone she comes in contact with gets offed. Maybe this time the reaper catches up to her. It'd be sad, but you never know with this book.

Me too. He rocked. I agree that you never know with Kirkman which is one of the reasons I love this book.

hm

Me too. He rocked. I agree that you never know with Kirkman which is one of the reasons I love this book.

Yea I just read 114 and 115 this morning. Awesome stuff. My opinion on who bites it is

Rick goes bye bye. Then the book shifts focus to Andrea and Carl. Negan comes after them and Michonne gets there first. They abandon the town and go on the run.

Rick dying might not happen- but wouldn't Kirkman have some big balls if he did it?

hm

Yea I just read 114 and 115 this morning. Awesome stuff. My opinion on who bites it is

Rick goes bye bye. Then the book shifts focus to Andrea and Carl. Negan comes after them and Michonne gets there first. They abandon the town and go on the run.

Rick dying might not happen- but wouldn't Kirkman have some big balls if he did it?

giant ones but I still hope it doesn't happen because TWD to me is Rick's story.

:foryou:Did anyone pick up an extra The Art of Charlie Adlard Ltd Ed. Hardcover ?

Was the art display cool? I know it was away from the NYCC show but thought I would ask.

Edited by James J

hm

giant ones but I still hope it doesn't happen because TWD to me is Rick's story.

I think the way they pushed Carl was in charge was like a passing of the torch. Kirkman has always said that no one is safe.