• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

everything decreases, juts give it enough time.

enjoy what you collect, we all die sooner or later.

I asked the same they said 1K but who knows still a pretty small print and damn TBP that's some morbid mess. lol

Same thing I was told 1k...they sold out quick at NYCC so I figure that 1k was on point..but even if its 2k that is still a very low print run compared to past issues :)

That sounds about right. I would guess, based on the raw prices, that the 115 Midnight B&W variant will follow the price path of the #100 sketch cover variant, as opposed to following the Comixology Variant, Lucille Variant, of Red Foil Variant.

Follow TBP's advice: wait to buy it, because it will get cheaper. I would say this advice falls true for any WD variants after and including 80. Any variants before that still seem tough to find at a good price.

I generally agree though #50 2nd print isn't that hard to find if you are patient. 75 SDCC is pretty easy too.

My rankings from hardest to easiest and I'm including 2nd prints as "variants."

50 Larson

75 Ultimate

75 #1 homage

75 SDCC

50 2nd print

I wasn't even thinking about second prints. Without a doubt, on of the hardest books to find in any grade is #2 2nd print, let alone seeing one in 9.8 either graded or raw. I see way more 33 2nds and 35 errors. 34 2nd print I dont see come up very often, and I could see that issue exploding in value. Most raws I see of the issue are in garbage shape. 7 and 8 are relatively easy to come by, too, but still expensive.

I would say the toughest one is definitely #2 2nd print. #78 LBCC should be on that list too, maybe right after 50 Larsen.

How do you guys feel about the #1 NYCC B&W will it retain or loose value in you opinion. (thumbs u

nlwu.jpg

I agree with Hurley. I think they will retain value, but I also dont think they will explode in value. As a reprint of number one, I think that alone will give it some staying power.

How do you guys feel about the #1 NYCC B&W will it retain or loose value in you opinion. (thumbs u

nlwu.jpg

I agree with Hurley. I think they will retain value, but I also dont think they will explode in value. As a reprint of number one, I think that alone will give it some staying power.

I feel the same glad i am not the only one I thought it would be more sought after due to its smaller print it being a #1 reprint in color plus its a NYCC variant.

Hey Em, did you sell your fat stack of B&W #1s?

Sold a couple to some board members still have 20 or more in the stash will probably sell another 10 and keep the rest .Now not sure if i will sell anymore after you called them Oreos i love Oreos :roflmao:

I think the walking dead 100 1:200 is a lot more common than the 1 per store. I know my LCS had 3 1:200s the day they came out last year some time. I know my LCS only had 1 #115 per store

Oh no doubt, the Midnight B&Ws are rarer; I'm just referring to what I see as the current and prospective market demand.