• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:news: That's were everyone went.....I'm over here almost about to cry and everyone is on the splash page looking at the NEW ART

Dude there's some sweet pages for sale.... There's even a page for $100 :ohnoez:

Side note cover for 123 & 124 up

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_123

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_124

:ohnoez:

$100?! I was like, whoa gotta check it out. Then I saw that page lol Figures.

:sumo:

Don't take it back. There's room for everyone. Much love James!!!

As for you TBP...... got nothing but LOVE bro!!!!! :foryou:

Now let's talk about 118.

I couldn't help but feel something big is going to happen to Rick. I'm a little scared.

After reading this issue.. I don't think anyone is safe

Edited by nikocb

I still have a physical issue coming from my pre orders. I order a bunch of books that I get a shipment of once a month.

Once I week I will go to the LCS and pick up what I didn't pre order or grab something I want to read that day. I could always sell it after.

Sales suck right now, and I'm getting too lazy to go to the LCS once a week. Soooo .. Digital it is ( this is bad, because I'm the one who still buys CDs lol )

It is probably cheaper to buy digital than to buy gas to go to the LCS.

It's not that zombies are believable and tigers are not, it's more about what fits into the tone of the book. For example, aliens are just as believable as zombies, but the mock ending in issue 75 (where everyone wakes up on an alien world) just doesn't fit in with tone set for the rest of the story. I can see how people could feel like that about Shiva.