• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Killing Rick would be amazing and so sad at the same time. I'd love to see the comic post Rick and with Carl at the center of things. Carl is my favorite character at this point.

The attention on the comic would be huge if Rick died.

Rick's to pivotal a character to TWD world. Killing him now wouldn't make sense; but it's Kirkman, so anyone can get offed just like that.

I don't want Rick to die though. At least not yet. Would hate to see Paul Monroe die too... Ezekiel = go with your tiger. Negan = love you, but time's up!

lol

Killing Rick would be amazing and so sad at the same time. I'd love to see the comic post Rick and with Carl at the center of things. Carl is my favorite character at this point.

The attention on the comic would be huge if Rick died.

I want Rick to die so I can get the page lol ........I get first dibs on the page, I called it. Mark hold that one please...... :baiting:

James, do you own the Abe Death Page?

Man your good.....how did you get that out of my last post hm

I was only joking about the Rick death page.......but man if he does it would need to be a three page splash lol He would need to go out guns a blazing. I would hope he don't step on a rusty nail, only to die of infection. lol

In the introduction to the first TPB 'Days Gone Bye' Kirkman states that this story is wholly based around Rick and is a chronicle of his life post apocalypse and his struggles, everything and everyone else is secondary. I firmly believe that as long as this comic is in print, up until the final issue, Rick will be in it.

Rick stays :sumo:

Carl becomes Rick's greatest adversary :devil:

Rick ends up having to put Carl down :cry:

Rick wades into a mega-herd with nothing more than a warm butter knife :insane:

End credits... issue #300 :angel:

Abe is my second favorite character. it bothers me how he went out :/

Yeah I hear you. But really awhile ago I was talking about do people buy OA sometimes for the moment in the comic and not the art itself. IMO the page seems off. Not the moment but the art.

In the introduction to the first TPB 'Days Gone Bye' Kirkman states that this story is wholly based around Rick and is a chronicle of his life post apocalypse and his struggles, everything and everyone else is secondary. I firmly believe that as long as this comic is in print, up until the final issue, Rick will be in it.

And Negan and Lucile are standing atop a mountain as the sun goes down. :banana:

Carl vs Rick . . . I could see that happening down the road, maybe not like this, though, but I'd read it.