• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Where does this guy get all his money from?

I don't think it's nice or moral to talk about someone elses monetary standpoint on the boards.

I'm not asking for details.. I'm just wondering does he have a good job, won the lottery, inheritance or is he just that good of a flipper (this would absolutely be relevant to the boards)

I aspire to have a collection like his (don't we all) and I need to know if it could ever be a reality for me

No worries or insult taken.. I bid on and build roads in NJ. Winters I plow for the NJ DOT under a few contracts. Over 20 years so far. No science to it but many years of work.Oh yeah cant forget my friend compound interest. lol

That's the info I was looking for! Seems like you're a hard worker who's made some smart decisions. Good for you, sir!

It makes me less bitter to know you've earned that incredible collection you've got! (worship)

Edited by nikocb

Coming from you with such an awesome collection of walking dead related items. THANKS! And to everyone else thanks so much for the kind words. The guy that did it was super cheap, fast and great about everything. I love me some walking dead and Conquest. Why not have them together?

Do you think Nick did this digitally or is it OA?

:popcorn:

:whistle:

(Will have more to announce shortly!) [/quote

To add to this....does anyone know if any of the WWorld covers were digitally done? Dont know much about the other artists work.

I wanted to show everyone this cool frame I just got from a cool HF (highfeedback) seller on the bay.

Came across this guy searching for frames for my slabs, so of you may already know about them or have them. I picked up 2, one for me and one for a friend for xmas.

98% UV protected glass in the front and it's a top loader. He has them in different stains and sizes.

ENJOY

photo1_zpsfde8b76b.jpg

photo2_zps9d9ac71b.jpg

;

Are we friends? lol .........They look really cool. (thumbs u

Do they cost a lot and come in different materials?

We are buds.:foryou: But if you and TBP lived closer than we could do a sweet secret Santa. But 98% of you guys live to far from me :(

Anyways there like $44 bucks. He takes orders and fills them to the best of his speed. He's a wicked cool guy and responds back from messages like a lightning bolt hitting Thor's hammer!!! And his shipping and packaging methods are the best!

Here's his eBay link......... Sweet CGC Frames

Edited by retrothecollector

Nope.......that's why I was passing the pipe lol

I thought it was high based on the resale of other Hero covers. Maybe even the auction prices too.But if you need one then take a puff and don't look back. :insane:

No thanks on puffing. I just take a deep breath of fresh air and hit the BUY IT NOW button with my eyes closed..... That's how I roll.

Side note:

I was in a sketch opp with an artist and the reps from 2013 NYCC and it fell through and wasn't able to get the sketch done. So I was refunded the money and my finger is itching to push a BIN button on something good. The way I see it, the money was already spent at NYCC so it's like extra cash.

So now what to buy?? hm