• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

We've seen it torres! But it still looks dope! So happy Nick did it for the Image Expo. Freaking beautiful!! I like the sketch one the best

:shy: Sorry broski; I just saw it for the first time while I was on the train on my way home...

We've seen it torres! But it still looks dope! So happy Nick did it for the Image Expo. Freaking beautiful!! I like the sketch one the best

:shy: Sorry broski; I just saw it for the first time while I was on the train on my way home...

Naw man, no need to be sorry. It's really cool. We are all stoked about it!!!!

Nope.......that's why I was passing the pipe lol

I thought it was high based on the resale of other Hero covers. Maybe even the auction prices too.But if you need one then take a puff and don't look back. :insane:

No thanks on puffing. I just take a deep breath of fresh air and hit the BUY IT NOW button with my eyes closed..... That's how I roll.

Side note:

I was in a sketch opp with an artist and the reps from 2013 NYCC and it fell through and wasn't able to get the sketch done. So I was refunded the money and my finger is itching to push a BIN button on something good. The way I see it, the money was already spent at NYCC so it's like extra cash.

So now what to buy?? hm

A certain TWD cover by Nick. :devil:

Just go this back yesterday. Marc Silvestri was doing free sketches at Comikaze in Los Angeles. Waited in line forever but it was definitely worth the wait. One of the most down to earth and friendliest artists I've ever met.

silvestri2.jpg

Found it... different sketch

Just go this back yesterday. Marc Silvestri was doing free sketches at Comikaze in Los Angeles. Waited in line forever but it was definitely worth the wait. One of the most down to earth and friendliest artists I've ever met.

silvestri2.jpg

Found it... different sketch

Oh yeah!! I see it now!! Damn I was gonna bid.... I got confused!

I thought it was high based on the resale of other Hero covers. Maybe even the auction prices too.But if you need one then take a puff and don't look back. :insane:

No thanks on puffing. I just take a deep breath of fresh air and hit the BUY IT NOW button with my eyes closed..... That's how I roll.

Side note:

I was in a sketch opp with an artist and the reps from 2013 NYCC and it fell through and wasn't able to get the sketch done. So I was refunded the money and my finger is itching to push a BIN button on something good. The way I see it, the money was already spent at NYCC so it's like extra cash.

So now what to buy?? hm

A certain TWD cover by Nick. :devil:

Dude I freaking wish.

Side note:

So now what to buy?? hm

Crack.

Dear Mr. James J.

Hi. I hope your having a wonderful day. I was wondering if you could possibly please refrain from bidding on the WD #100 Hero Blank that's listed on eBay. As to maybe give the little guys a shot at it, it would be so appreciated. :foryou:

Thank you for your time,

The little guys

P.S. If you ever decide you want to sell maybe just 1 of your 41 WD hero books, please feel free to PM me as I need would love to own 1 for my collection. Thanks again, the little guy.

:foryou::wishluck::foryou::wishluck:

:shy:

Retro... You gonna take a swing at this for real? Didn't the last blank jump to 900+ within the final days?