• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I have a conundrum and since I am not really accustomed to selling on eBay I figured I will ask for expert advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a WD 100 'Lucille Edition' signed by Robert Kirkman that is CGC graded at 9.2 that I would like to upgrade to a 9.6 or higher.

Question 1: Am I better off trying to trade someone my 9.2 for a 9.6-9.8 and have to sweeten the pot with extra cash or goodies (I have Chew 1 CGC 9.8, Peter Panzerfaust 1 9.6, and others for example) or am I better off selling the 9.2, Chew, etc. on eBay and buy another new 'Lucille' outright? How much should I expect to get for mine?

Question 2: Should I just keep mine and try to get a high grade Red Foil version? Is the red foil much more sought after or expensive?

Thoughts/Advice please...

Sell them all and save up for an AF 15 :tonofbricks:

...don't forget "whilst hating on James J" ;)

oh they removed the metro post lol

the other phill that used to work there was better and cooler.:0

:flamed: I resent that!

Although it is technically against forum rules, It seemed appropriate since multiple people have posted their FS ads here - as of recently too - for art & books, and no one's made a stink over it..

No worries. Like I had said, I just know there's a lot of die hard fans and collectors that check this thread far more often than the "for sale" threads. It was more of a courteous heads up to them than anything else since we haven't even begun selling the books yet. (thumbs u

I have a conundrum and since I am not really accustomed to selling on eBay I figured I will ask for expert advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a WD 100 'Lucille Edition' signed by Robert Kirkman that is CGC graded at 9.2 that I would like to upgrade to a 9.6 or higher.

Question 1: Am I better off trying to trade someone my 9.2 for a 9.6-9.8 and have to sweeten the pot with extra cash or goodies (I have Chew 1 CGC 9.8, Peter Panzerfaust 1 9.6, and others for example) or am I better off selling the 9.2, Chew, etc. on eBay and buy another new 'Lucille' outright? How much should I expect to get for mine?

Question 2: Should I just keep mine and try to get a high grade Red Foil version? Is the red foil much more sought after or expensive?

Thoughts/Advice please...

Sell them all and save up for an AF 15 :tonofbricks:

Yeah, I will just sell mine off and buy what I really want (9.8). Thanks guys!

Yea you can't solicit a FS thread in this thread. Glad they removed it.

Slightly off-topic (Still Walking Dead, but pertains to OA), I've got a Walking Dead #48 page listed for for trade/possible sale over in the OA Marketplace:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7328798&Main=325802#Post7328798

NICE!!! James you better get on over there bro!!! :baiting:

Everyone has an agenda I guess :shrug: