• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Tim's grabbing all the ones I need...... :(

You're welcome. :). :baiting:

I'm getting so close to completing the run. Running into very few things to track down. Once complete I'm gonna have nothing to spend money on. I may have to turn to the OA dark side

NICE!! I have narrowed my collection focus down.

No more variant graded purchases, unless I buy the book at cover price and sub it myself with my cgc 10% discount. With the exception of a few that I'm keeping, I have been selling off the rest. Or until I can get the variant graded books for real CHEAP, like $15 cheap lol

I'm getting so close to completing the run. Running into very few things to track down. Once complete I'm gonna have nothing to spend money on. I may have to turn to the OA dark side

At the moment I actually prefer it when people buy the one(s) I need…saves me from paying for them!!! Congrats on the pickups :applause:

You really don't need to

post-33707-nothing-to-see-here-gif-please-BeZM.gif

You really don't need to

post-33707-nothing-to-see-here-gif-please-BeZM.gif

:roflmao: