• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Naaa bought them a while ago so no point doing anything about it now

That sucks though :( Eh... they still look pretty decent on my wall though :P

Kris, it won't be for a couple of months until Adlard is next at an event or signing I am going to but if you want a TWD sketch I'll swing one for you.

So I took a few photos of my kirkman sketches bought off ebay I bought three of them together and the other one separately... since theres been a recent fake posted about by Kirkman just wanted to get peoples opinion on whether they're real or not

Photos in the spoiler tag (sorry for the large size)

10333431_10203989076474388_8299237105005754039_o.jpg

10339493_10203989077154405_2657379327166598403_o.jpg

920022_10203989077434412_1824282799399730829_o.jpg

1888788_10203989077394411_4475365330855321297_o.jpg

10295065_10203989076434387_3982902992631789132_o.jpg

10333813_10203989076514389_7854701408191125825_o.jpg

It pains me to say this, but all of those sketches are fakes. I just confirmed with RK.

-shawn

Damn. Did you get them off ebay? If so maybe you can get his account closed.

Kris, it won't be for a couple of months until Adlard is next at an event or signing I am going to but if you want a TWD sketch I'll swing one for you.

That would be awesome man! Thank you so much! Yeah maybe I should have been a bit more suspicious of them but it was when I was just starting to get posters for my walking dead wall and thought an RK sketch would be an awesome addition to it

I think it must have been about a year or so ago and they weren't TOO expensive so even if I do find the guys that sold them there won't be much I'd be able to do about it. Both guys were based in the UK though, same as the guy who sold the one that RK announced was fake (as I saw it and was thinking of bidding on it until I saw the post) so they might be the same guy...?

That would be awesome man! Thank you so much! Yeah maybe I should have been a bit more suspicious of them but it was when I was just starting to get posters for my walking dead wall and thought an RK sketch would be an awesome addition to it

I think it must have been about a year or so ago and they weren't TOO expensive so even if I do find the guys that sold them there won't be much I'd be able to do about it. Both guys were based in the UK though, same as the guy who sold the one that RK announced was fake (as I saw it and was thinking of bidding on it until I saw the post) so they might be the same guy...?

Any character in particular or a zombie? Personalised? Sling me a PM with your details. I'll try my best... and it could be a bit of a wait ;)

Bummer that stinks.........Garf I have some 109 blanks if your getting one for Kris or if you need a few. PM me if you want (thumbs u That was nice of you to offer to help.

Bummer that stinks.........Garf I have some 109 blanks if your getting one for Kris or if you need a few. PM me if you want (thumbs u That was nice of you to offer to help.

Totally super cool!!! (thumbs u

Thanks so much both of you :D I'll send you a PM now Garf ;)

Thanks so much both of you :D I'll send you a PM now Garf ;)

Sucks that those "RK" sketches were fakes, man... :sorry:

At least you might get an Adlard sketch out of it, so that's some consolation. I wonder if you got them from the same jerk on eBay; I remember he was also using fake Meltdown Comics CoA's to appear more official. SMH.

I think the last time I checked there were like 6-7 RK sketches on ebay.......

hm

Double check mine and it is a CGC SS :banana:

+1 Yeah

IMG_0752_zps09ca0dcc.jpeg

hm might be suspect with the seal broken lol

I think the last time I checked there were like 6-7 RK sketches on ebay.......

hm

Double check mine and it is a CGC SS :banana:

+1 Yeah

IMG_0752_zps09ca0dcc.jpeg

hm might be suspect with the seal broken lol

:roflmao: